Xbox360 ISO « 4PLAYERS Games Direct DownloadPC PS4 PS3 XBOX360 RGH ISO DLC [Direct Downloads].
A second update to Rise of the Tomb Raider has been published. The patch brings not only many improvements and fixes with itself, but also harbors equally a completely new game mode that will be activated in late December.
Rise of the Tomb Raider is currently only available exclusively for Microsoft’s Xbox One and Xbox 360 gaming console. And though so far only two consoles will benefit from Lara’s new adventure, new content and updates are already getting delivered. Since there are numerous issues being resolved, you can have a look at the official patch notes here, where you can track all changes, and also below.
Checkout Rise Of The Tomb Raider Patch Number 2 changelogs below:
Endurance Mode – Available Dec. 29th
Alone and in the wild, Lara must scrounge, scavenge, craft and survive the harsh elements by day, as well as lethal threats from enemies, both man and beast, by night. This is her ultimate woman-versus-wild test to push the limits of how long she can survive on her own in a sprawling, unforgiving landscapes. Fire takes fuel, cold kills the unprepared, food restores health, but everything must be caught, collected, or crafted. You start with nothing and must find everything. Challenge friends to your longest survival run and battle to the top of the leaderboards for the title of Ultimate Survivor. Includes a new outfit and weapon.
Major Issue Fixes
- Prevented a save corruption issue that was causing players to be stuck in the Acropolis or Flooded Archives.
- Fixed issue that caused cinematics to become non-responsive when the console language was set to Dutch.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the title was started after installing the patch but before the full game was installed.
- Fixed an issue where the player could run out of pistol ammo and not reload correctly when attacked by a Deathless soldier.
- Prevented an issue in the Acropolis where the player becomes unable to crawl under a door after backtracking.
Gameplay / Progression Fixes
- Miscellaneous stability / crash fixes.
- Prevented a rare issue where the player would become stuck in the Research Base when backtracking.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the crank in the Voice of God tomb to become non-functional.
- Prevented an issue where the second trebuchet could become stuck in its locked position after leaving the area.
- Fixed an issue where the third trebuchet became inaccessible due to the swinging object being out of position.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player model to distort in limited circumstances.
- Fixed a rare issue where the player would become stuck after throwing a portable object and healing.
- Fixed an issue where the Ancient Quiver would disappear after dying with the Adventurer’s Quiver equipped.
- Added additional safety checks in the Chamber of Exorcism tomb to prevent physics errors on the puzzle object.
- Fixed a rare issue in the Soviet Installation that caused level geometry to disappear (Xbox 360).
Minor Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Miscellaneous texture / lighting fixes.
- Removed patch of invisible flame that was hurting players in the Copper Mill.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing animals from respawning in the Siberian Wilderness.
- Moved a supply crate in the Hunting Grounds so that it can be looted easier.
- Prevented battle music from retriggering after backtracking to the beginning of the Copper Mill.
- Fixed an issue where the big cats would ragdoll erroneously after a takedown.
- Fixed an issue with the Immortal Guardian outfit not granting proper fire resistance.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player to occasionally face the wrong direction after planting a Piton Arrow.
- Fixed an animation pop that would occur near the end of the tower climb in Kitezh.
Remnant Resistance Fixes
- Fixed an issue where user created missions would not save if two or more of the same objectives were used.
- General improvements to wolf navigation.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs could become stuck in place after hit reacting to an exploding generator.
- Fixed an erroneous message in Targeted Strike if the player had the Efficient Killer skill.
- Miscellaneous shadow and detail improvements.
- Fixed an issue with some German subtitles not appearing during voice-overs.
Marketplace / Card Fixes
- Fixed an issue that prevented Gift Pack names from displaying correctly after switching the in-game language.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Hydrophobic and Efficient Mining challenges to display times incorrectly.
- Fixed typo in the Mission Win gift pact description.
- Disabled use of the Grip card in the Lost City.
- Adjusted rarity of Compound Bow V to 5 stars.
- Adjusted multiplier of Bolt Action Rifle 3 and Bolt Action Rifle 4.
- Adjusted rarity of Compound Bow V to 5 stars.
- Adjusted rarity of Infiltrator: Master to 5 stars.
- Adjusted multiplier of the Hunter III card.
- Adjusted modifiers for the Hunter I and Hunter II cards.
- Adjusted modifiers for the Tool Belt and Tool Chest cards.
Other / Misc. Fixes
- Several weapon categories have been renamed to better reflect their modification effects.
- Removed placeholder images in the base camp for skills granted by challenge tombs.
- Fixed an issue that was displaying an erroneous count of collectibles in the Broadcast Frame.
- Fixed localization error in Polish when traversing in the Research Base.
- Fixed missing subtitle in Lat. Am. Spanish during the ending cinematic.
- Fixed picture for the Shrapnel Grenade Crafting in Survival Guide.
- Fixed merged name issue in the forum credits.
Got an Xbox 360? I’ve had one for a pretty long time and I love it! Like all game consoles, there are occasional updates to add new features such as social networking tools like Facebook, Twitter, etc. or the ability to play different types of files.
In order to get these firmware updates for your Xbox, you normally would download them from Xbox Live. Xbox Live has two types of offerings, free and Gold Membership.
The free version gets you free game demos, game add-ons, games on demand, arcade games, avatars, and voice/text chat. The Gold Membership gives you Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm, streaming Netflix, video chat, and Xbox Live parties.
In either version, you get firmware updates for your hardware to increase performance or update certain software features. With Xbox Live, when you sign in using your Gamertag, you are automatically notified of any new updates.
However, what if you do not use Xbox Live? How do you update your Xbox 360 without an Internet connection or a very slow Internet connection?
There are two ways to do this: either copy the update to a USB flash drive or download the update to your computer and then update your Xbox 360 console.
Method 1 – Download Update to Flash Drive
First, connect up a USB flash drive to your computer and make sure it has enough free space on it. Also, make sure it’s formatted as FAT32 and not NTFS.
Next download the latest update for the Xbox from here. Just scroll down to the Copy to a USB flash drive section and click on the Download the Update file link.
It’s a little over 100 MB. Make sure to not change the name of the downloaded ZIP file. Once downloaded, go ahead and extract out the zip archive to the root of your USB flash drive.
Now all you have to do is take the USB stick over to your Xbox console, plug it in and then turn on the console. It will automatically start the update program. At the prompt, select Yes, update now.
When you see the Xbox Dashboard, that means the update has been completed! Pretty easy eh!
Method 2 – Copy Update to Disc
The second way is to simply download the update from the support.xbox.com link above and then burn the update onto a disc. Then just pop the disc into your Xbox console and the update will start automatically.
Xbox 360 Game Saves
This method is useful if you have no access to the Internet. You can then burn a disc and give it to a friend or burn a disc at the office and apply the update at home, etc.
Xbox 360 Game Patch Download Torrent
Those are basically the only two ways to update an Xbox that is not connected to the Internet! If you have any problems, post a comment here and I will try to help.