- Game Patch Download
- X Rebirth 4.0 Manual
- Crack Download
- X Rebirth 4.30 Patch Download
- X Rebirth Walkthrough
X Rebirth Overview
X Rebirth Free Download for PC is a single-player space trading and combat game developed by Egosoft, published by Deep Silver (Europe) and Tri Synergy (America). It is the sixth installment in the X universe adventure video game series, following X3: Albion Prelude (2012), as the new sequel to the last game title. The game runs on Microsoft Windows and Linux. Egosoft Director Bernd Lehahn has stated that X Rebirth will not be available on consoles.
Game Patch Download
X Rebirth incorporates open-ended (or «sandbox») gameplay. As with previous installments in the series the game will take place in a universe that is active even when the player is not present, involving simulated trade, combat, piracy, and other features. The player as an individual may take part in these or other actions to gain notoriety or wealth, going so far as to be able to construct their own space installations and command fleets of starships, establishing what amounts to their own personal empire and dynamically and drastically altering the game world in the process. X Rebirth download free. full Version.
X Rebirth Screenshots
|Platform(s)||Linux, macOS, Microsoft Windows|
|Release||15 November 2013|
|Genre(s)||Space trading and combat simulator|
New graphics engine: X Rebirth VR Edition will be the first title by Egosoft to utilise our new in-house development, based on the innovative new Vulkan graphics technology. New content: X Rebirth VR Edition extends the gameplay and universe with new missions to deliver a unique virtual reality experience. X Rebirth is the sequel to the X series games, developed by the German company Egosoft in 2013. The genre of the game is a space simulator. The creators of the game did everything possible to ensure that players plunged into the world of space ships, intergalactic stations, huge asteroids and space debris.
X Rebirth is a single-playerspace trading and combat game developed by Egosoft, published by Deep Silver (Europe) and Tri Synergy (America). It is the sixth installment in the X universeadventure video game series, following X3: Albion Prelude (2012), as the new sequel to the last game title. The game runs on Linux, macOS and Microsoft Windows. Egosoft Director Bernd Lehahn has stated that X Rebirth will not be available on consoles.
Download the best games on Windows & Mac. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies, customer love, and one fair price for all regions. X series X Rebirth 4.30 patch (12 posts) (12 posts) (12 posts) Redeem code Reclaim your game GOG Connect Contact us Career opportunities Submit your game. GameStop: Buy X: Rebirth, EGOSOFT, PC, Find release dates, customer reviews, previews and screenshots. BUY DOWNLOAD $ 49.99 Regular Price. Add to Cart Available for download. Download orders are not eligible for returns or credits. X Rebirth represents a spectacular new beginning for the X series, offering both. Please make your selection on the left. Edit Profile.
X Rebirth incorporates open-ended (or 'sandbox') gameplay. As with previous installments in the series the game will take place in a universe that is active even when the player is not present, involving simulated trade, combat, piracy, and other features. The player as an individual may take part in these or other actions to gain notoriety or wealth, going so far as to be able to construct their own space installations and command fleets of starships, establishing what amounts to their own personal empire and dynamically and drastically altering the game world in the process.
Prior to launch, the developers announced that X Rebirth would feature a new interface design, intended to reduce the initial complexity for new players. However, they asserted that the game mechanics would remain comparable in complexity to those found in previous X series titles. However, after release, many people attacked a lot of the design decisions made by Egosoft, and a number of customers requested refunds.
On 2015-03-12 the first version (build 0) was released for Linux.
Its story shows a more focused effort on specific characters than Egosoft's previous 'X' effort;
|“||'In the distant future, the X universe faces a period of profound and irrevocable change. While the universe stumbles towards an uncertain future, countless adventures await as new enemies rise in search of power. Enter a young adventurer and his unlikely female ally traveling in an old, battered ship with a glorious past - two people alone against the galaxy, playing a key part in the events to come.'||”|
The game has been received negatively by critics, holding the score of 33/100 on Metacritic, indicating 'generally unfavorable reviews.'
As of 23 March 2014, X Rebirth has received 25 patches since release, however the game is widely regarded as being a disappointment following from previous successes in the series.On 21 April 2014, X Rebirth 2.0 became available, delivering a number of patch fixes and gameplay improvements.
X Rebirth 4.0 Manual
Egosoft released the first downloadable content (DLC) for X Rebirth on December 11, 2014 entitled The Teladi Outpost including a host of fixes and improvements to the base game. This update, delivered exclusively for the 64 bit platform, brought the release to version 3.0. The Teladi Outpost DLC features a new system containing two sectors. On the days surrounding and during the weeks following the update, Egosoft delivered a number of video tutorials to YouTube covering many common facets of gameplay.
X Rebirth 4.30 Patch Download
- ^Fletcher, J. C. (22 April 2011). 'Egosoft's X Rebirth brings the space exploration series back to life'. AOL Inc.Joystiq. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- ^Egosoft MD Showcases X Rebirth at FedCon XX
- ^Waver, Lloyd (30 April 2011). 'Egosoft: The Next Big Thing'. WordPress. Polychromium. Archived from the original on 24 August 2011. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- ^Walker, John (20 April 2011). 'Born Again – X: Rebirth Announced'. Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- ^'X Rebirth General Discussions :: Steam Community'. steamcommunity.com.
- ^'egosoft.com :: View Forum - X Rebirth Universe'. egosoft.com.
- ^'Egosoft Forum: Linux Alpha support thread'. Egosoft. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- ^de Matos, Xav (20 April 2011). 'X Rebirth continues the longstanding Egosoft-developed space series later this year'. GameFly Media. Shacknews. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- ^Cox, Austin (20 April 2011). 'X Universe Reborn on the PC with Announcement of X Rebirth'. Gameplay Today. Retrieved 2 June 2011.
- ^ ab'X Rebirth for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. 5 December 2013. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- ^Kevin VanOrd (20 December 2013). 'X Rebirth Review'. GameSpot. Retrieved 16 September 2015.
- ^Rob Zacny (20 November 2013). 'X Rebirth Review - IGN'. IGN. Retrieved 26 November 2013.
- ^Dominic Tarason (20 November 2013). 'X Rebirth Review: Sucking Vacuum GameFront'. GameFront. Retrieved 26 November 2013.
- ^Von Rüdiger Steidle (23 December 2014). 'X: Rebirth 3.0 Test GameStar'. GameStar. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- ^Stefan Weiß (19 November 2013). 'X Rebirth im Test: Massive Bugs und Designmängel trotz Patches PC Games'. PC Games. Retrieved 26 November 2013.
- ^'X Rebirth 3.0 and free Teladi Outpost DLC are now on Steam'. PC Gamer. 11 December 2014. Retrieved 24 December 2014.