If BitLocker has problems unlocking the drive, you may need a recovery key to continue. To help retrieve previously stored BitLocker recovery keys, this article describes the different storage options for finding your BitLocker recovery key.
- Get Recovery Key Windows 10
- Windows 10 License Key Recovery
- Finding Recovery Key Windows 10
- Windows 10 Product Key Recovery
- Windows 10 Serial Key Recovery
- Windows 10 Serial Key
Get Recovery Key Windows 10
Profullcrack, Activator + Windows Product Keys, Serial keys Enjoy. EaseUS Data Recovery wizard Crack free for windows 7, 8, 8.1. As many of our data and files today get more and more computerized, it is essential that we get them secured as much as we can. The once cherished paper and file method of saving information is.
Windows 10 License Key Recovery
If your PC is connected to a domain (usually a work or school computer), you can ask a system administrator for your recovery key. If your PC is non-domain-joined PCs, and you did not backup the BitLocker recovery key initially, you could also retrieve the key through the clouds, as long as your PC is signed in with Microsoft account.
There are several options in Windows 10 that may save the BitLocker recovery key:
Finding Recovery Key Windows 10
1. Find the BitLocker recovery key in OneDrive
To retrieve the recovery key that was saved to a Microsoft account, go to visit this site: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey, log in with your Microsoft account, then you will see that recovery key.
2. Find the BitLocker recovery key on a USB flash drive
Windows 10 Product Key Recovery
To find the key that may be saved to a USB flash drive, plug the USB flash drive into the locked PC and follow the instructions. If you save the key as a text file on the flash drive, use a different computer to read the text file.
Windows 10 Serial Key Recovery
3. Find the BitLocker recovery key in the file
Retrieve keys that may be saved to your computer. If you have not removed or deleted it, you can look for BitLocker Recovery Key.TXT file on your computer.
4. Find the BitLocker recovery key in the Paper Document
If you want to find a location where you can print or save your BitLocker key, you can find it in a paper document. Additionally, the BitLocker recovery key may have been printed to Microsoft Print to PDF and then searched for PDF files on the PC.
Windows 10 Serial Key
- How to Unlock BitLocker Encrypted USB Flash Drive on Mac OS
- Unlock BitLocker Encrypted USB Drive without a Password
- How to Backup BitLocker Recovery Key in Windows 10
- Solved: BitLocker-encrypted System Drive Locked Error
- 3 Ways to Change/Reset BitLocker PIN or Password in Windows 10
- Find the Recovery Key for Surface Pro/Laptop