Descendant of the Inchlings
Sep 13, 2017 Nice Cheat's Touhou modifications and cheats. Bunbunmaru Headlines. Code of Conduct. Announcement Board. (you need to click a green Download button 3 times). This program is a memory editor/viewer that uses a specific format for code injections. You might want to know that most people just go to there to get an ultra patch for their. Make sure you have 7-zip or winRAR installed to extract the files. To do so, install 7-zip or winRAR (Google them). Once you have done so, open the file or files that end in.rar or.zip than select all the files and drag and drop all of them into a folder of your choosing. Install the translation patch if you want to. The Touhou Project (Japanese: 東方. A demo was slated for release at the Reitaisai 8 convention on March 13. The game was released for download on Steam. Trainer for Touhou 13 - Ten Desires. Then press the corresponding button to activate the cheat download here. Diposkan oleh Cobray di 8:06 PM.
A hack of Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)
What is Touhoumon?:
Much like Machomuu, I shall give you a bit of a description of what Touhoumon is. Touhoumon is a rom hack of pokemon that replaces them with touhou characters, hence the name. It's similar to Moemon in that regard, but unlike (most) versions of Moemon, Touhoumon actually changes the mons themselves, the moves, type interactions, and as of the '1.8' version of Touhoumon, the types themselves. The original hacks for Touhoumon eventually became templates, in both Japan and the West, to make their own hacks. Notable examples include Touhoumon Purple, Touhoumon Another World, Touhoumon Gensokyo Scenario (which hasn't been released as of the writing of this thread), and Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced.
Touhou Puppet Play Enhanced is the one that we'll concern ourselves with mostly here. The original version of this was created as a compilation patch in Japan, adding a bunch of touhoumon patches together to try to add in more to the game. The patches I remember are the 'Johto' patch, and the 'Sliding Evolutions' patch. Eventually, Aichiya Sanae, the author of Touhoumon Another World and World Link ported it over to an English version of Fire Red, and translated it. It's remembered fondly, and is probably overall the best of the three 'major' hacks he's credited to.
Why does THIS hack exist?:
Unfortunately, this compilation still had problems. The maps of Johto were rather lazy overall, the trainer balance was non-existant, there were some rather odd choices in pacing between the regions, and the slide evolution system broke the game into little pieces. I saw all of these, and in my boredom decided: 'You know what? Let's fix this up a bit for myself.'
And so I tried, at the very least. Whether I succeeded, I don't know, but I put a lot of my heart in it. Eventually it got to the point where, I put so much work into it, that I thought it'd be a shame to just keep it to myself. And that's why you're reading this today.
I won't be able to get them all in here. My memory is bad, and my foresight is bad enough to make sure that I didn't exactly take notes on most of them. But I'll try to get all of the ones I remember. A lot of these are native to 'Enhanced', but this might be helpful for those who haven't played the original.
Touhou 13 Download- Physical/Special split
- Three Regions: Kanto, Sevii, and Johto
Wwe 13 Cheat Codes
- Edited Trainers and Gym Leaders
- Enemies with EVs
- Slightly expanded plot
- The ability to evolve your team beyond the 'Kanto Dex' limitations before beating the Elite 4.
- Various Battle Music changes.
There's probably more, but as I mentioned, I can't remember them all right now. It's mostly a rebalancing hack anyway.
- A warning that, due to fixing for mGBA and M-VBA compatibility, something may have ended up getting messed up. I do not know what this is, so be on the lookout.
- Neotornado (If he has an account here and it's not named that, I don't know what it is), for helping rebalance many of the routes in Kanto and the Sevii Islands, fixing the 'Shard' Evolution process to occur before you get the national dex, rebalancing the Ten Desires (and a few other) mons some, changing the Game Corner prises, help with some EVs, general advice, and help on testing.
- Jambo51 for some of the ASM I added to this hack, such as the regional music.
- Hopeless Masquerade (Currently 'Lost') from Pokecommunity, for making the trainer editor that made this possible
- Pokemon Liquid Crystal and Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma for Silver sprites (If either party has a problem with this, I will remove the most recent version of the hack)
- The Maker of Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma for where I found the Jessie and James battle sprite. If someone knows where it actually comes from, let me know and I will give proper credit.
- The various toolmakers and other people credited in the original version.
- DoesntKnowHowtoPlay for making the trainer EV ASM.
- The maker(s) of the japanese ROM hack 'ポケットモンスター フレイムレッド', or, 'Pokemon Flame/Flare Red', for many of the maps used in the Johto segment of this game. While not perfect due to redoing them by hand, or just having slightly different ideas and changing parts of it, I did use these maps. (Oh god, I hope I got the names right).
Downloads (Updated 6/13/2019):
Version '4': http://www.mediafire.com/file/mown27577d2z81x/Touhou+Puppet+Play+Enhanced+%28Reloaded%29%285%29.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8m6qpnuz36pc549/Touhou+Puppet+Play+Enhanced+%28Reloaded%29.ups (Fixes a tile interaction for the Whirl Islands. If you have version 4 and don't care about that, then don't download this.)