Star Wars Battlefront II is an action shooter video game Free Download Star Wars Battlefront 2 Game Direct Link File Size:658MB Star Wars Battlefront II PC Game System Requirements! Can you patch this game with the 1.3 patch since this is 1.0 can you patch at all? Thanks for the upload. Andrew October 24, 2016 at 3:48 am Edit. Star Wars Battlefront v1.2 Patch [English] Released by LucasArts, this is the first patch for Star Wars Battlefront bringing your retail version to v1.2. This patch includes Tatooine: Jabba's Palace for your enjoyment! For PC: 1.2 Update. Installation: After downloading the update, double click on Battlefront1_2_Eng.exe to install.
version: v.1.1 EU
NEW CONTENTS AND FEATURES
- Added support in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer for additional maps.
- Added support for the LCD screen on the Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard.
- Added additional server-client functionality to increase the online experience.
- Corrected functionality issues with Droidekas.
- Adjusted the weapon animation speed based on how fast the player is moving.
- Corrected an issue that caused the remote rockets awarded to heavy weapons class soldiers to become invisible.
- Corrected an issue with the sky texture on Geonosis.
- Resolved various stability issues associated with multiple hardware configurations.
- Improved stability for computers using Dual-Core CPUs with NVIDIA GeForce 6 or GeForce 7 graphics cards. Please check the NVIDIA website for future driver updates which may resolve any existing issues.
- Increased stability for both Singleplayer and Multiplayer portions of the game.
- Corrected an issue that caused player icons in the mini-map to disappear.
- Increased Multiplayer performance for LAN and Internet games.
- Increased Multiplayer stability for LAN and Internet games.
- Corrected an issue that caused a decrease in network performance when rolling starships in Space maps.
- Increased stability between game sessions and map cycling.
- Reduced the ability for players to SPAM text messages during online play.
- Corrected an issue that caused hero characters to not appear in Multiplayer games.
- Corrected an issue in Space maps with starships inside of hangars.
- Corrected collision issues with the Ball Mode of Droidekas.
NOTE: Users hosting Star Wars Battlefront PC Dedicated Servers will need to download and install the updated version of the PC Dedicated server software for compatibility with the 1.1 version update.
Report problems with download to [email protected]see more
Popular files for Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - v.1.1 EU||patch||57.6 MB||2/16/2006||16.4K||98|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Hellish Battle v.5||mod||18.3 MB||8/6/2019||394||40|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - 2019 HD Graphics Mod v.2.0||mod||3.3 MB||8/21/2019||3.7K||39|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Battlefront III Legacy Mod Team v. Open Beta 4||mod||2415.4 MB||1/22/2018||1.9K||36|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Battlefront II The Ultimate Sides v.5.3||mod||662.8 MB||6/4/2019||1.2K||33|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Polis Massa v.1.0||mod||102.7 MB||8/6/2019||102||32|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided v.1.21. Alpha||mod||69.7 MB||12/16/2017||2K||32|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - 2016 Graphics Mod v.1.1||mod||21.6 MB||7/6/2018||2.9K||30|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - The Old Republic Remastered v.1.1||mod||112 MB||12/15/2016||1.5K||22|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Assault on Geonosis v.9082018||mod||90 MB||8/19/2018||468||22|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Jedi Vs Clones Mod Order 66 by Delta-57||mod||31.9 MB||12/18/2016||1.2K||20|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - The Unofficial v1.3 Patch v.1.29r||mod||5.5 MB||12/16/2017||771||20|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Star Wars: A New Frontier v.1.1||mod||199.3 MB||11/5/2018||590||17|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Abraxas Platform v.2.0||mod||63.3 MB||8/16/2019||8||16|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Mod Loader v.0.9.6.1||mod||574.4 KB||7/6/2018||2.3K||15|
|Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) - Dxun: Mountain Outpost v.0.9b||mod||32.9 MB||8/17/2019||3||13|
Please note that this is the FULL version of the 1.3 patch. It includes the new, visually upgraded sides. If you don't want the visual upgrade OR if you already have the sides, download the LITE version of the 1.3 patch here:http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Unofficial_Star_Wars_Battlefront_II_v13_Patch;95405
If you've played Battlefront at all or even looked at this site regularly, there's a very good chance you know [RDH]Zerted's work - if you've ever looked at a Picture of the Day, it's been Zerted's work unlocking FreeCam that's made that possible.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Patch 1.3 Download Deutsch
What we have here is the culmanation of Zerted's work over the past few years, combined with the visual upgrades of the 'Unofficial 1.2 Patch' into one big mod - the 'Unofficial 1.3 Patch.' This mod gives both players and modders unparalleled control over what goes into and comes out of their Star Wars Battlefront 2.
With the Unofficial 1.3 patch, players first of all can play Battlefront II with a complete set of visual upgrades, just as seen in the 1.2 patch. Included is an easy means of changing from the new (visually upgraded) sides back to the original sides, as well as a means of either enabling or disabling the new HUD.
Players also have access to the extremely powerful and dynamic 'Fake Console.' The Fake Console has a large number of ways players can interact with and dynamically modify their game. It also gives a large amount of control to server admins in online gaming sessions.
Swbf2 1 3 Patch
Modders, too, have been given a large amount of freedom with the 1.3 patch. If you've played the newest version of the Conversion Pack (2.0), you've seen a bit of what the 1.3 patch supports - thanks to it, we had access to the KotOR era alongside the two stock eras as well as many additional gamemodes. The 1.3 patch supports far more than just the KotOR era and the new gamemodes from the Conversion Pack. It adds support for an unlimited number of new gamemodes or eras, and has new icons for many of them.
And for modders there are many, many more features - custom galactic conquest, map preview videos - these are all things that modders now can do (should they choose), and there are many different options.
So what are you waiting for? There's no reason not to download this. Online play is unaffected and all you get are countless new options for your game. Give it a download!