Quest for Infamy is a point-and-click adventure game with a retro feel and look, which aims to recreate the atmosphere from titles like Quest for Glory and the like. In fact, many of its elements are borrowed from the said game series, although originality is not absent either.
| Game or Patch Questions? Visit FileForums|
|Backup Protected CDs|
: STEAM (Digital Download)
: Cover Target
- ENGLISH (Digital Download: 07-2014)
|Backup & Installation Notes|
- Always make a backup of the files that are overwritten by the File Archive, as the original files are usually required to update the game to a newer version or to play Online!
- Some No-CD/Fixed EXE files work fine in Single Player mode but are detected to be modified when trying to play online. When this happens use the original EXE to play online, else you could find yourself banned from the game!
- When using Fixed Files make sure to use a Firewall which controls outgoing traffic, as some games call back to report the use of these modified files!
- Some original games do not work when a certain application has been installed, like DAEMON Tools. In most cases using a No-CD or Fixed EXE will solve this problem!
- Some Game Trainers are sometimes reported to be a Virus or Trojan, the most common is a keylogger called HotKeysHook or the file has been packed/protected with VMProtect or Themida and is recognized as Win32/Packed.VMProtect or Win32/Packed.Themida. In ALL cases this is a FALSE ALARM as NONE of the Game Trainers @ GCW contain known malicious code! More info in the PC Games FAQ!
- If you have problems using a trainer in combination with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 then make sure to run the trainer with Administrator rights and when needed in Windows XP or Windows 98 compatibility mode!
- ALL available trainers are for Single Player/Offline use ONLY! Don't try to use them online else your account can/will be banned/closed!
|Quest for Infamy v1.1 HotFix 2 [ENGLISH] Fixed Files||21-02-2015|
|Quest for Infamy v1.1 HotFix 1 [ENGLISH] Fixed Files||11-02-2015|
[A-E] - [F-M] - [N-S] - [T-Z]
XBox PS2 PSP PSX GBA DC
|(c)1998-2019 GameCopyWorld - All Rights Reserved|
Quest For Infamy Review
Total votes: 33
Quest For Infamy Patch Download Pc
June 9, 2012 - 8:59am
Quest For Infamy Walkthrough
From the makers of the critically-acclaimed remakes of King’s Quest III and Space Quest 2 comes an all new point and click adventure game, in the classic stylings of games of yore...
Quest For Infamy Patch Download Full
Quest For Infamy is a classic point and click adventure game, in which you assume the identity of “Mister Roehm” a man trying to start over after running away from a shady past. He’s come to the little town of Volksville only to discover there’s so much more going on in the valley than meets the eye! Come along and take a walk on the wild side with Roehm – and discover just how bad you might be.
Quest For Infamy Review
Featuring three different character classes, why not take on the sly and cunning path of the Rogue, or behold the wonder and limitless power of the Sorcerer. Or maybe you'd prefer the brute strength and brawn of the Brigand. Each class takes you on a different course throughout your quest making it ever so unique. Quest for Infamy will have a fully orchestrated soundtrack, voice acting and stunning hand painted backgrounds and animations.