Pokemon Uranium (Region Free) PC Download for PC/Windows. Game description, information and PC download page. Pokemon Glazed - Help patching! (self.PokemonROMhacks)., simply: file to patch: emerald U ups patch: glazed beta 6 BUT in the little square at down/left 'If file is invalid' Select 'Notify' or 'Ignore'. Pressed download and it tried to download 'pokemonemerald.exe' and i. Pokemon Glazed Rom Gba4ios Beta 6 mediafire links free download, download Pokemon SoulSilver+No$gba 2 6, Pokemon Ruby(Chaspion)Ver 1 6, Pokemon Blanc 2 Patch V1 6.
• The Evergreen Gym has been modified. Rather than walking blindly along an unseen path, there is a similar, less painful puzzle.
• Persian are now obtained on Routes 38 and 39. All Pokemon in the game can now be obtained at some location.
• All battle sprites have been updated to their newer sprites.
• The Mega Ring, Mega Stone, and Mega Stone X can now be obtained as soon as one enters Nitro Isle, by talking to Powell in the center of town. Mega Stones can be obtained by interacting with the Nitro Jewel with a Mega Ring in your inventory. Only one of each type may be possessed at a time.
• Mega Evolution, of course, has been implemented as much as it will be in Glazed.
- Pokemon capable of Mega Evolving are Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Lucario, Salamence, Absol, and Manectric. The Mega Stone will Mega Evolve them all, while the Mega Stone X only works on Charizard.
- Mega Evolution is a permanent change.
- TMs, HMs, and move tutors will not work for a Mega Evolved Pokemon. Mega Lucario has the same learnset as Lucario, while the other Mega Evolutions only learn one move, at level 1. This move differs between each Pokemon, and should be able to be taught by using any Move Relearner.
• The Froakie in Sprout Tower now acts as a Froakie, instead of as a Bellsprout.
• Gible's backsprite lies flush to the battle textbox, instead of floating in air.
• The Pokedex displays the correct map, and (generally) the correct locations for each Pokemon. Some are slightly off due to something I can't figure out, but a great majority are completely accurate.
• Trainer Isle's Tough Doubles, Rankor Gym Leaders, Mixed Gym Leaders, and Special Singles are available.
- Tough Doubles is enabled upon finishing Standard Doubles
- Johto Leaders is enabled upon defeating the Johto League
- Rankor Leaders and Mixed Leaders are enabled upon defeating the Rankor League
• Made the hidden tunnels through the sewers slightly more visible. Look for discrepancies in the path!
• Added the Power Shack to Trainer Isle, to purchase type-boosting held items.
• If you need Key Item inventory space, there's an aide in the Legendary Pokemon Research Lab (Outside of Violet City) who will take the Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous Orbs after you've encountered Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, respectively.
• All Pokemon now have their proper cry.
• Manaphy and Arceus have a proper sprite icon.
• Finally implemented, Simon has been retconned into a Fairy-type trainer (His gym was mostly Fairy anyway). By coincidence, this makes the first 18 type specialists in the game represent the 18 types, with no overlap.
• Bulbasaur no longer has a catch rate of 0.
• I've placed a rock on the island with Deoxys, which allows you to instantly warp back to town, as well as silver rocks throughout to send you back to the entrance. Additionally, the Undersea Grotto now functions somewhat differently; The path through the maze will allow you to collect items, including the Master Ball half at the end of the maze. There is a second path around the maze, which bypasses all items. Both paths lead to Deoxys.
Today's the day you turn twelve years old, which means today is the day you get your first Pokemon. But if you were expecting an uneventful journey across the Tunod region, you'd be dead wrong. A mysterious power is sending the Pokemon world and the real world on a collision course. A mysterious team lurks around the ruins of ancient Tunod, with a mysterious purpose. You'll meet allies in three roaming trainers from the Johto region, as well as a scarfed Pikachu hell-bent on revenge. Will you be able to handle it?
• Choose from five starters instead of three!
• Travel across the regions of Tunod, Johto, and Rankor
• Dream World Pokemon
• Pokemon from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos regions
• Travel in the Pokemon World and the Real World
• Capture all five starters
• Rematches with trainers, as well as all Gym Leaders
• All legendaries from Kanto to Sinnoh, as well as eight from Unova
• New out-of-battle effects
• Physical/Special Split - Moves do Physical or Special damage depending on the move, not the type!
02-26-16 05:31 PM
02-26-16 05:50 AM
What just happened here...?
02-29-16 08:54 AM
No chance! No chance in hell!
03-17-16 11:27 PM
Character Profile: Shiny
02-20-16 03:54 PM
to View All
Videos of Pokemon Glazed (beta 7: final) Gameplay
Pkmn Glazed Beta7SparkleJoy
This has become one of my favorite Pokemon hacks for several reasons. One of those reasons is the st...
Graphics 10 Sound 10 Addictive 10 Story 9 Depth 10 Difficulty 8
Review Rating: 3.8/5 Submitted: 02-20-16 Review Replies: 3
Pokemon Glazed (beta 7: final) Guides and Walkthroughs
Game Characters in Pokemon Glazed (beta 7: final)
World Of Warcraft Patch Download
Pokemon Glazed Version Download
Pokemon Glazed Beta 7 Download
Vizzed is not able to upload the full game after the C&D from Nintendo, unfortunately
tRIUNE 10-06-17 - 07:36 PM
It's not the full game, just the final beta.
patrat 10-05-17 - 04:05 PM
is this the full game?
kodiakvale 08-18-17 - 12:49 AM
I just get a white screen. Don't know why. Visual is useless for me, normally Mednafen works, but it's just a white screen for this one
The Star of Mus.. 06-24-17 - 03:35 PM
As for controls, change them in any other game with the same emulator on the same system so another pokemon game that has visual boy. They are all linked so that will solve that issue.
The Star of Mus.. 06-24-17 - 03:34 PM
Druddigon's cry is an unknown. I thought they were all fixed...
Grimmjow1201 10-29-16 - 02:39 AM
Same problem here...
HeeroYui 10-25-16 - 02:35 PM
not loading on nednafen, and on visual boy emulador i can't chance the controls...
Maine 09-23-16 - 11:51 PM
Anyone know why the mega stones won't charge for me? Kinda frustration. I'm playin 7b reborn v3.9 which I believe is latest update
raviel1987 07-17-16 - 01:42 PM
raviel1987 06-09-16 - 07:00 PM
how do i gain access to the fusion lab, it wants a password, does anyone know the password?
Mynamescox44 04-23-16 - 01:15 AM
My personal favorite hack of all time. This is gaming gold.
ChrisWasky 03-24-16 - 02:05 PM
Thank you Crispymasterty
imnotkevin 03-22-16 - 02:03 PM
is there anywhere else i can get this?
Crispymasterty 03-21-16 - 11:18 PM
I believe you can evolve him with a tradestone. Or you can trade for him at the goldenrod trading center
ChrisWasky 03-21-16 - 07:54 AM
Thank you. Does Haunter evolve?
Crispymasterty 03-20-16 - 05:12 PM
One way to get houndour is to catch a houndoom in the lava area of victory road and breed it at the daycare south of goldenrod city
Crispymasterty 03-20-16 - 05:03 PM
You can get a lucky egg in the johto region, just west of olivine city. You have to defeat five trainers, and the girl will reward you with a lucky egg. You can get one lucky egg per day doing this.
dcw5541 03-09-16 - 06:41 AM
anyone know where to find a lucky egg?
ChrisWasky 03-08-16 - 09:27 AM
where can I find Houndour?
soccerman611 03-04-16 - 06:23 PM
help me i can't press 'up', it's set to f6 on visualboy advance and it won't let me change it!
Verona 02-27-16 - 02:48 PM
Verona 02-27-16 - 02:48 PM
need help with hm dive or finding a pokemon who already knows dive
joltespumb 02-25-16 - 03:22 AM
Does anyone know how to get running shoes?!?!?!
ChibiCommander 02-18-16 - 06:46 PM
I really like how this game has nice added graphics and good layouts for it's unique maps. I am also REALLY glad that they used each PKMNs actual sound rather than using one from a different PKMN. Definately one of the best hacks I've played.