PlanetSide 2 Mac OS X A Guinness World Record holder is finally available for macOS computers, without any Windows emulators. Download now 100% FREE the installer for PlanetSide 2 Mac OS X and enjoy this great game on your Macbook/iMac. Classified as a FPS for os x, this game has been highly requested by our users. PlanetSide 2. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. Does anyone here know if PlanetSide 2 will be on for a mac, I'm really itching to get this game. Showing 1-15 of 170 comments Noizzzmaker. Jan 8, 2013 @ 4:02am ive heard theyre working on it.Xencur
* The new tutorial continent is exactly what they needed for the game, it's a small scale version of the actual continents that mostly keeps the newer players 'safe' from veterans, excluding Smurfs, since you must be under BR15 to be able to spawn there. It's still not a full tutorial, but at least it's a controlled environment to learn the ropes.
* The cert grind is also much easier than before, with ribbon bonuses (first 5 of which are doubled), weapon medals, directives etc.
* Alerts are no longer the deciding factor for locking a continent with the new Victory Point system. Never did like basically getting the boot every time an alert ended, whether you won or not.
When it comes to FPS, nothing comes even close to what this game comes to offer when it comes to the sheer scale of battles, and the only other thing that I can think of that comes close to the sense of scale that Planetside 2 offers would be Guild Wars 2's World V World. It's free to try out, so the only thing you lose is time.
Some tips for new players:
* Stick to the beginner continent until you hit BR15. You can always leave and come back before then if you want to test the deeper waters, but once you're past that you cannot go back. Take advantage of the smaller scale zones to familiarize yourself with the mechanics before diving headfirst into the zergs.
* Try out *everything* before you buy it. There are two ways of doing this, VR training and Trials. VR training lets you use any combination of gear and attachments for no cost, but only in VR training (unless you unlock the stuff with certs/DBC while in there) They have target ranges for vehicles, infantry, air, complete with range markings for infantry. Take advantage of this. See how each gun works, how it kicks from recoil, cone of fire, and try out how each attachment effects how it fires. Only problem with VR training is that none of the targets move, they're just static and don't truly show how they work in a real fight. That's why Trials exist, so you can use a weapon, albiet just base without attachments, in a real fight for a few hours before spending those hard earned certs on them.
* Lastly, Planetside 2 is a game about numbers more than it is a shooter, so go in with friends and find a good outfit. Best way to find an outfit is to join an alert platoon, usually run by an outfit, and essentially trial running them. Most outfits recruit this way, so don't be afraid to ask about them while running with them. You'll find the game much more enjoyable while in an outfit, if only to have people to talk to while running with randoms or while participating in organized operations.
Hope this helps at least some people with starting out.
Terragen™ is a powerful solution for rendering and animating realistic natural environments. Create entire worlds from your imagination, or import real world terrain datasets and use Terragen 4 to create the most realistic visualisations possible.
You control the weather, landscape, rivers, lakes and oceans, suns, moons and stars. With Terragen 3 you have complete control over the shader networks used for terrains, textures, micropolygon displacements, clouds and object distributions. You can reorganise the planetary shading pipeline to suit your goals. Place grass and trees wherever you want, as well as other objects in native TGO or OBJ format that you have modeled in third party software.
Here are some key features of “Terragen”:
Cutting-edge adaptive subdivision renderer.
Modular, plugin-based architecture.
Render entire planets, sweeping vistas, tiny rock gardens, or anything in between.
Import 3D objects for rendering. Export high resolution objects.
Render millions of boulders or trees using “instancing”.
Add multiple heightfields to your scene. Use procedural terrains that can span an entire planet.
Apply almost “infinite” fractal detail to terrain and other objects.
Overhanging terrain using procedural displacements, image-based displacements, or imported geometry.
Volumetric clouds or fast “2.5D” clouds.
Production quality anti-aliasing and motion blur.
Node graph editor for ultimate control over shaders and textures.
Planetside 2 Download Link
Planetside Software Terragen Professional 4.0.01 Win x64.rar
Planetside 2 Download Steam