Pillars of Eternity - The White March Expansion Pass. It appears to be a patch for 3.0. If you got a download of 1.8 GB *only* then it's 3.0. IF it's 2.6 then it's 3.0 AND WM2. I think the discrepancy would be for people who have WM1 installed compared to those who do not. Pillars of Eternity Patch 1.05 Free Download. So gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity! Pillars of Eternity Patch 1.05 Free Download. Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity has been patched to version 3.03 today, confirmed by the QA lead in this thread on their forums. The 3.03 patch has been in beta since early June, but should now. Pillars of Eternity: The White March is a two-part expansion pack for the 2015 role-playing video game Pillars of Eternity, developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Paradox Interactive. The first one was released on August 25, 2015, while the second was released on February 16, 2016.
Update: This guide is perfectly compatible with PC, PS4 and XONE versions of the game. It is also compatible with new Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition for PS4 and XONE. Controls have been updated to better understand new UI designed for consoles.
This guide for Pillars of Eternity offers a full set of information that help grasp the key elements of this expansive role playing game, and helps explore the fantasy world offered by the game. This guide has been divided into two main parts. The first part is the guide to the game and it provides the description of all the key elements of the game. The main purpose of this part is to prepare you for experiencing the game, and to complement the information provided in the manual.
Walkthroughs of the individual quests provide information on the circumstances in which you receive them, the locations that you visit, while completing them, as well as all the possible ways to complete them. Descriptions of locations list their key features - their landmarks, NPCs, quests that can be received there, and types of monsters residing there. The walkthrough has been enriched with the world map and several dozens of maps of all the major locations.
The first chapter of the guide encompasses generalhints and tips, that you should follow throughout the game. Also, it includes basic information on the character creation and development process. A big portion of the text focuses on the analysis of all the available characterclasses: brief characteristics of each, further steps to take in the process of creation and development at the initial stages of the game, as well as practical information concerning playing style. The guide also presents the game world alongside with suggestions concerning world exploration.
This guide also encompasses issues connected with combat and it focuses on explaining the key terms and mechanics implemented. It also includes information on part management, from accepting new party members, to commanding them. This same chapter introduces all 8 companions, who you can meet while playing, and accept into the party. The last major chapter has been devoted to the description of the keep managed by you. It describes the way to seize it, the way to manage it, as well as shows the recommended direction ofdevelopment. Finally, it presents the basic mechanics of the crafting system. The second part of this guide comprises of a comprehensive walkthrough for all the quests in the game and detailed descriptions of the locations that you visit.
The maps provide you with information on quest-specific areas, but also of the whereabouts of important NPCs, locked passages, traps or dens of strong monsters. Pillars of Eternity is a game developed by Obsidian Entertainment, it has been created with the support from the Kickstarter platform and it is heavy with references to such classics of the genre as Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale. In the game, you get to explore a vast world that has been presented in the top-down view, complete interesting quests meet interesting NPCs and fight demanding battles.
This guide has been color-coded in the following manner:
Brown - names of locations
Blue - spells and skills
Green - NPCs and possible party members
Orange - quest names
Italics - remaining terms and items that require highlighting
Patryk 'Tyon' Greniuk & Jacek 'Stranger' Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About Pillars of Eternity Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Patryk 'Tyon' Greniuk & Jacek 'Stranger' Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir 'szczur' Niejadlik & Michal 'Czarny Wilk' Grygorcewicz
Guide contains : 215 pages, 256 images, 86 maps and annotated illustrations.
Last update : May 6, 2016, visit Game Guide
Pillars Of Eternity White March Review
The White March Part I
Last update : October 21, 2016, visit The White March Part I
The White March Part II
Last update : October 21, 2016, visit The White March Part II
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Pillars of Eternity Game Guide & Walkthrough
- World map Pillars of Eternity Pillars of Eternity Guide.
- All party members available Pillars of Eternity Pillars of Eternity Guide. In this chapter you will find the list of all characters who can join your party. There are eight such characters in the game: Aloth, Eder, Durance, Kana, Pallegina, Sagani, Hiravias and Grieving Mother.
- Character creation Pillars of Eternity Basics Pillars of Eternity Guide.
- Paladin Pillars of Eternity Character Classess Pillars of Eternity Guide.
- Wizard Pillars of Eternity Character Classess Pillars of Eternity Guide.
Pillars of Eternity Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Obsidian Entertainment
- publisher: Paradox Interactive
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
Pillars of Eternity is a role-playing game created by Obsidian Entertainment. The player controls the actions of a hero traversing a vast, fantastical world alongside a team of independent characters. The game was created with the financial support gathered through the Kickstarter platform. The creators of Baldur’s Gate, Icewind Dale and Fallout, among others, were involved in the production process.
Project Eternity is the first completely independent game from Obsidian Entertainment. The developers decided to use the experience gained in Black Isle Studios and create a role-playing game combining the best features of the genre classics such as Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment, and Fallout. Among the developers are Tim Cain (Fallout, Arcanum, Temple of Elemental Evil), Josh Sawyer (Icewind Dale and Icewind Dale II, Fallout: New Vegas), Scott Everts (Fallout, Planescape: Torment, Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale II, Fallout: New Vegas), Brian Menze (Planescape: Torment), and Dan Spitzley (Planescape: Torment).
- Obsidian Entertainment - Developer Website.
- Project Eternity - Official Website.
Pillars of Eternity PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i5 2400 3.10 GHz/AMD Phenom II X6 3.3 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 570/Radeon HD 7700 or better, 20 GB HDD, Windows Vista/7/8
Minimum: Intel Core i3 2100T 2.5 GHz/AMD Phenom II X3 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB GeForce 9600 GT/Radeon HD 4850 or better, 20 GB HDD, Windows Vista/7/8
More About Pillars of Eternity
Funds raised through Kickstarter didn’t go to waste this time. An extremely well-experienced team has created a classic RPG that provides a natural continuation of ideas introduced in Baldur's Gate and Planescape: Torment.
Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity has been patched to version 3.03 today, confirmed by the QA lead in this thread on their forums. The 3.03 patch has been in beta since early June, but should now have rolled out across Steam.
As the linked thread notes, the full Pillars of Eternity changelog is not yet available. However, the changes and fixes for the beta release can be read here (or below). It’s highly likely that page will be updated with the final changelog when it becomes available. In general, it looks like 3.03 addresses bugs (like characters sliding around when asked to get up from a prone position), and makes balance changes to the Rogue and Barbarian classes.
Have a look for yourself. But keep in mind there may be additional fixes and changes included in the patch that are not yet listed.
- Enemies no longer gain increased shield Deflection and Reflex bonuses when you and save and load in a creature’s area.
- Improved the performance of snow footprint VFX.
- Biography now correctly updates after collecting springberries.
- Characters no longer slide across the ground when commanded to move when getting up from prone.
Spells and Abilities
- Chanter buffs and heals now affect the chanter.
- Combusting Wounds now correctly adds damage.
- Shadowing Beyond and the Strike abilities now correctly gain a bonus from Backstab.
- Druids can now use Second Wind and Outlander’s Frenzy when spiritshifted.
- Unbending now gives the correct amount of health.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would not turn hostile after some conversations.
- Ogres no longer become hostile after transitioning out and back in the Russetwood cave.
- Sul no longer attacks her own pride.
- Nesta now despawns if the Tax Evasion quest is resolved by returning to the town immediately.
- NPCs no longer become hostile when saving and loading in Noonfrost.
Pillars Of Eternity White Forge Quest
- Mourning Gloves no longer give permanent buffs.
- Spell Striking Weapons no longer proc twice on crits.
- Combusting Wounds granted by Spellholding now correctly rolls to hit.
- Executioner’s Hood Accuracy bonus now applies correctly in all situations.
- The item Snef’s Folly will no longer disappear after transitioning.
- Riposte: In addition to triggering on 20% of Misses, it should also trigger on 30% of Grazes.
- Escape: Using Escape should give the rogue a temporary (base 10s) boost to Deflection and Reflexes (+25).
- Adept Evasion: It should be changed to convert 75% of Reflex Grazes to Misses and 50% of Reflex Hits to Grazes.
- Fearsome Strike: Affliction durations increased to base 15s.
- Smoke Cloud: Increase the AoE radius by 33% and the Distracted duration by 50%.
- Withering Strike damage increased to +50%.
- Shadow Step can now be canceled early, and grants a 20% damage boost.
- Barbaric Yell and Barbaric Shout should be set to zero recovery.
- Thick-Skinned: Increase bonuses to +3 (from +2).
- Heart of Fury: Switch to 1/Encounter.
- Echoing Shout: Switch to Foe-only.
- One Stands Alone now triggers when enemies are nearby, instead of only being triggers when the barbarian is engaged.
- One-Handed Style: Change to the Graze to Hit conversion (30%) to a Hit to Crit conversion (15%).
- One-Handed Style: No longer works while using a shield.