- Monotype Corsiva Font Sample
- Monotype Corsiva Std Regular
- Monotype Corsiva Font For Windows 10
- Download Monotype Fonts
- Monotype Corsiva Bold Free Download
Designed by Finland type designer Emil Bertell, Las Palmas is a 6 Font, vintage type collection with a print texture. $45. SALE $22.50through 8/30
Comodot by SevenType is a friendly type design created in 2017 by Luís Bandovas and Vitória Neves. Family of 4 $29.90 SALE: $14.95 through 8/31.
Diane Script™ was originally created by the legendary French designer Roger Excoffon in 1956. It became lost. Thirteen years later, FontHaus came across this little-known typeface treasure named Diane and with some very talented type designers and careful research, Diane was released again with great honor. Read the 'About':
- Monotype Corsiva is an italic typeface made in the style of the early Italian cursives as exemplified by the work of the writing master, Ludovico degli Arrighi, in the sixteenth century. The capitals of the Monotype Corsiva font are of swash design, with characteristic flourishes, designed primarily for use as initial letters.
- NOTIFICATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT This typeface is the property of Agfa Monotype Corporation (AMT) and its use by you is covered under the terms of a license agreement. You have obtained this typeface software either directly from AMT or together with software distributed by one of the licencees of AMT.
This font is italic, small-caps, bold, 1em in size, with a 1.5 em line height and a sans-serif font. Make text that's italic, bold, small-caps,24 pixel sans-serif, which looks like a comic book font. You have obtained this typeface software either directly from Monotype or together with software distributed by one of Monotype s licensees. This software is a valuable asset of Monotype. Unless you have entered into a specific license agreement granting you additional rights, your use of this software is limited to your workstation for your.
This beautiful script can now be yours for $25.
Some sort of real description here to explain the options below.