Follow these steps to create installation media (USB flash drive or DVD) you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10.
- If you want to install Windows 10 directly from the ISO file without using a DVD or flash drive, you can do so by mounting the ISO file. This will perform an upgrade of your current operating system to Windows 10. To mount the ISO file: Go to the location where the ISO file is saved, right-click the ISO file and select Properties.
- Windows 10 Crack / Torrent ISO Free Download. Type Windows 10 activation or Product key that given. 10 crack license key, windows 10 crack lifetime, windows 10 crack loader, windows 10 crack local password, windows 10 crack mac, windows 10 crack microsoft toolkit, windows 10 crack office.
Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key is the greatest product established by Microsoft. The new Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows includes updated versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook. In this version, there are many new functions and functions. Many of us start working on the same computer.
Before you download the tool make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
- When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.
Check a few things on the PC where you want to install Windows 10:
- 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU). You’ll create either a 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10. To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for System type.
- System requirements. Make sure the PC meets the system requirements for Windows 10. We also recommend going to the PC manufacturer's website for additional info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- Language in Windows. You'll need to choose the same language when you install Windows 10. To see what language you're currently using, go to Time and language in PC settings or Region in Control Panel.
- Edition of Windows. You should also choose the same edition of Windows. To check what edition you're currently running, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for Windows edition. Windows 10 Enterprise isn’t available in the media creation tool. For more info, go to the Volume Licensing Service Center.
- Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10. To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
If you have Office 2010 or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key. For tips on locating your product key, check Find your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program.
Using the tool to create installation media:
- Select Download tool now, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
- If you agree to the license terms, select Accept.
- On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10. This table will help you decide which edition of Windows 10 you’ll choose:
Your current edition of Windows Windows 10 edition Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8.1 with Bing
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8/8.1 Professional with Media Center
Windows 8/8.1 Single Language
Windows 8 Single Language with Bing
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Windows 8/8.1 Chinese Language Edition
Windows 8 Chinese Language Edition with Bing
Windows 10 Home China
- Select which media you want to use:
- USB flash drive. Attach a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
- ISO file. Save an ISO file to your PC, which you can use to create a DVD. After the file is downloaded, you can go to location where the file is saved, or select Open DVD burner, and follow the instructions to burn the file to a DVD. For more info about using an ISO file, see Additional methods for using the ISO file to install Windows 10 section below.
- After the installation media is created, follow the steps below to use it.
After completing the steps to install Windows 10, please check that you have all the necessary device drivers installed. To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates. You may also wish to visit your device manufacturer’s support site for any additional drivers that may be needed.
Note: Drivers for Surface devices may be found on the Download drivers and firmware for Surface page.
Windows 10 For Mac Free
UPDATE: In order to download ISO's directly using your web browser, you need to change the User Agent String in your favorite web browser. Learn how in the following article:
Resources: Download Windows 10 ISO Files Directly Using Your Web Browser
Microsoft Windows 10 Iso Download For Mac Without Product Key 2017
Learn more: Microsoft Removes Access to Windows 10 ISO for Windows 7 or Later
UPDATE: Users attempting to create bootable media using the Media Creation Tool, might encounter error message: 0xC18000116 - 0xA0019. Not much information is given as to why this error is happening, but a Microsoft employee on the Microsoft Community, disclosed, the software firm recently refreshed the Windows 10 ISO media; making it a bit larger than 4.7 Gbs.
Users will now have to use either a 8 GB thumb drive or a dual layer DVD to make a bootable copy. If you download a combination of architectures 32 and 64 bit, along with Home and Pro editions, you might need a USB media with 16 GBs of storage.
Please be sure to follow me on Twitter @adacosta for the latest tips, tricks and updates in the world of Windows 10. -
- Which version and edition of Windows 10 is available for download
- Create a bootable copy on a blank DVD or USB thumb drive
- Downloading the Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool
- Downloading the Windows 10 ISO directly Using a Web Browser
- Downloading the Windows 10 Education ISO
- Determine your activation status
Which version and edition of Windows 10 is available for download?
UPDATE: When you use the latest copy of the Media Creation Tool or Microsoft Techbench (linked in this article), it will download Windows 10 build 15063.0. Users have the choice of selecting Home, Pro or both, 32 and 64 bit architectures or both.
Can I use my Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 product key to install and activate Windows 10?
UPDATE: Previously, Windows 7, Windows 8.0 and Windows 8.1 users needed to have either of those versions of Windows installed and activated in order to qualify for the free upgrade offer. For persons who needed to perform a clean install of Windows 10 from the outset, it was a two step process of first validating the machine through the upgrade routine, ensure the Windows 10 Upgrade was activated, then proceed to perform a Reset. Starting with the the Windows 10 November Update (1511) and the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, users no longer have to go through this process.
Learn more: How to install and activate Windows 10 using your Windows 7 or Windows 8 product key
This article discusses multiple ways you can download and create a bootable copy of Windows 10. If you experience difficulties downloading Windows 10 setup files using one method; please scroll down further in this article for instructions how to use an alternative method.
This article also contains instructions further down for how to download Windows 10 Education using your issued product key from your institution of higher learning.
Downloading the Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool
If you need to install or reinstall Windows 10, you can use the tools on this page to create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD.