Sega has released patch 1.2 for Medieval 2: Total War.
- Medieval 2 Patch Download Pc
- Total War Medieval 2 Patch 1.5
- Medieval 2 Total War 1.52 Patch Download
- Medieval 2 Patch 1.4 Download
- Medieval 2 Total War Patch 1.2 Download
- Medieval 2 Patch 1.3
SEGA released the first patch for Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms. This patch is for the US Gold Edition of the game.
- Forts in the Crusades campaign are now made of stone.
- Fixed various units having incorrect shield values.
- Fixed a number of inconsistencies between units' speech and their unit cards.
- Fixed deployment zones being in unreachable locations on some river crossings and bridge battles.
- Byzantine Gunners are now available to be recruited in the Crusades campaign.
- Denmark now has Norwegian units available to them when the Kalmar Union is formed.
- The Kingdom of Jerusalem can now construct King's Stables.
- Byzantine can now construct a Marksmanship Range.
- Mangonels can now be constructed at Siege Works in the Teutonic campaign.
- Swordsmiths' Guild Headquarters now gives the correct bonus to Knights trained in the Crusades campaign.
- Fixed Lithuanian Arquebusiers firing too frequently.
- Fixed various units having incorrect banners on the battle map.
- Fixed exploit that allowed certain characters' stats to be raised by repeatedly saving the game.
- New Faction Leaders in the Teutonic campaign now have the correct model.
- Crusading Nobles can no longer become the Faction Leader in the Teutonic campaign.
- Fixed Wales not receiving reinforcements when capturing bordering English settlements.
- Requirements of various Apachean units have been reduced allowing them to be more easily obtained.
- Fixed the Norwegian banners displaying the Novgorod symbol when out of fog of war.
- The Baron's Alliance no longer re-emerges after taking control of England.
- And more
Medieval II: Total War is a real-time tactics turn-based strategy video game Published by Sega released on November 2006, the sequel to Medieval: Total War publish on 2002 and the fourth game in the Total War series by Australian studio Creative Assembly. Medieval II: Total War is set between the years 1080 and 1530. Like the original Medieval: Total War, which focuses on medieval warfare, religion and politics in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. The timeframe stretches the time of the discovery of the New World, and simulates the discovery and conquest of America. The game is built on the code base of Rome: Total War.
Medieval 2 Patch Download Pc
Total War Medieval 2 Patch 1.5
Medieval II: Total War Similar to previous titles of the series Total War, the game consists of two modes of play: battles and single-player campaign. Battles can be played in multiplayer, in user-defined-scenarios, or in historical scenarios which simulate real battles such as the Battle of Arsuf or the Battle of Agincourt. Battles also featured in the campaign.
Medieval 2 Total War 1.52 Patch Download
About This Game:
Take command of your army and expand your reign in Medieval II – the fourth installment of the award-winning Total War series of strategy games. Direct massive battles featuring up to 10,000 bloodthirsty troops on epic 3D battlefields, while presiding over some of the greatest Medieval nations of the Western and Middle Eastern world. Spanning the most turbulent era in Western history, your quest for territory and power takes you through Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, and even onto the shores of the New World.
Medieval 2 Patch 1.4 Download
You’ll manage your empire with an iron fist, handling everything from building and improving cities to recruiting and training armies. Wield diplomacy to manipulate allies and enemies, outsmart the dreaded Inquisition, and influence the Pope. Lead the fight in the Crusades and bring victory to Islam or Christianity in the Holy War. Rewrite history and conquer the world. This is Total War!
More info at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/4700/
Medieval II: Total War Game ScreenShots
Medieval II: Total War System Requirements
Medieval 2 Total War Patch 1.2 Download
Minimum System Specs:
- OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 @ 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 512 Mb
- Hard Drive: 6 Gb free
- Video Memory: 128 Mb
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
Medieval II: Total War Direct Download Link
file size: 6.46 GiB
Medieval II: Total War Free PC Game
Medieval 2 Patch 1.3
file size: 15.94 GiB
Medieval II: Total War Collection
YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Please don't forget to say thanks, also help us spread our site by share/like/bookmark.
Found broken links? Please let us know. If you also found a link that is unavailable please be patient, we will update once becomes available.