The FIFA 18 update 1.03 is available to download now on the PS4 and Xbox One, and brings with it big changes to keepers and shot accuracy. The FIFA 18 patch weighs in at 1.2GB and fixes a number. Download V2.0 PC (1,5 GB Mediafire) + PS4 Tutorial de instalare. RPP 2018 Version 1 Features: – All 14 Liga 1 Teams (players, kits emblems etc) – Classic romanian teams: Romania 1994, CSA steaua 1986, dinamo bucharest 2003/2004, rapid bucharest 2004/2005, steaua bucharest 2006/2007 – Academia Rapid from Liga 4 in “Other European Leagues”.
Today we are happy to announce the release of our first mod for FIFA 18, FIFA Infinity Patch 18 or FIP 18.
The fifth and definitive version of the patch will fix many issues of the default FIFA 18 game and will update the rosters to 2018/19 season. It will also add other great features in order to improve and enhance your FIFA 18 experience like:
– Squads updated to November 2018 for all teams with fully rosters and players’ ratings converted from FIFA 19 database.
– 2018/19 new promoted teams added for all leagues converted from FIFA 19 (replacing relegated teams).
– Brasileirao 2018 fully updated, with real rosters and missing teams added (Corinthians, Flamengo, Bahia, Vasco, Internacional, América MG, Ceará and Paraná).
– Campeonato de Chile 2018 fully updated with real rosters and realistic competition format.
– Russian Premier League 2018/19 fully updated with real rosters and new promoted teams added.
– Greek Super League 2018/19 added and playable in Career and Tournament modes, with updated rosters and graphics for all the teams (thanks to Mogolos).
– Czech HET liga 2018/19 added and playable in Career and Tournament modes, with updated rosters and graphics for all the teams (thanks to Roman Hovorka and Mogolos).
– Chinese Super League 2018 added and playable in Career and Tournament modes, with updated rosters and graphics for all the teams (partially converted from FIFA Online 4 and FIFA 19).
– Romanian Liga I 2018/19 added and playable in Career and Tournament modes, with updated rosters and graphics for all the teams (thanks to Mogolos).
– A lot of “Rest of Europe” teams participating in european competitions (including Crvena Zvezda, Dinamo Zagreb, Dinamo Kyiv, Qarabag, BATE Borisov, Astana, among others) added in “Rest of World”.
– Al-Ahly (EGY), Auckland City (NZL), Kitchee SC (HKG) and Los Angeles FC (USA) added in Rest of World.
– “Rest of world team” with missing important players added.
– FIFA Club World Cup, AFC Champions League and CONCACAF Champions League playables in Career Mode.
– Fixed Copa do Brasil (now with 20 teams).
– Fixed SSE Airtricity League and Irish EA Sports Cup (now with 10 teams).
– Fixed Coppa Italia (now with 39 teams).
– Fixed Superliga Argentina (now with 26 teams) with realistic competition format and realistic 2018/19 season schedule.
– Added Cupa României playable in Career and Tournament modes.
– Licensed names, kits, minikits and logos for all the unlicensed teams.
– Licensed names and logos for unlicensed leagues and competitions.
– Fixed Cádiz CF kits (thanks to carrasco1live).
– 18 new player faces edited via ingame editor (thanks to decoruiz).
– Animated adboards for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League (thanks to Andy).
– New animated adboards for Premier League teams (thanks to Andy).
– Custom flags for some teams.
– Two “Classic XI” teams with FUT Icons and FUT Legends.
– 42 manager faces unlocked and real manager names for all teams.
– Real stadium names for all teams.
– Unlocked all World Cup stadiums in all game modes.
– Unlocked all boots and balls.
– Uncloked all the new faces added in World Cup update in all game modes.
– Unlocked all the new national teams added in World Cup update in all game modes.
– Alternative squads file with FUT Icons players available as Free Agents in Career Mode (please, read the instructions to know how to use the squads file).
– FIFA World Cup mode updated with realistic squads and 23 players per team.
– Compatibility with all languages.
Nafer – Patchmaking, Database, Graphics
Scouser09 – Database, Graphics
decoruiz – Database, Faces, Kits, Minikits
Mogolos – Database, Kits, Minikits
Damien – Database, Graphics, Artwork
dogfood09 – Database
Roman Hovorka – Database
mundofifakits.blogspot.com – Kits, Minikits
Semhsdorf11 – Kits, Minikits
The Crew – Kits, Minikits
diazjesux – Kits, Minikits
carrasco1live – Kits, Minikits
victorhugob15 – Kits, Minikits
Pedro10do7 – Kits, Minikits
Makispla – Kits, Minikits
Josepa94 – Kits, Minikits
Robmar85 – Kits
df10 – Kits
Voleck – Kits
ZiJeSrbin – Kits
TonyKroos – Kits
Cappo92 – Kits
FifaMan017 – Kits
Pao4ever – Minikits
Ovide – Minikits
Andrimod – Balls
christophe83460 – Graphics
Leandro Ariagno – Graphics
Andy – Adboards
GalaxyMan2015 – FrostyTool
Shawminator – CG File Explorer
Rinaldo – Creation Master, DB Master
Important: there are six versions of this mod. Please, read carefully which are the features of each one and choose then one you like it. Remember that you can switch between the five versions in CG File Explorer, but Career Modes started with one version are not compatible with another version.
– “Custom Version” includes all “Rest of Europe” teams with Home, Away and GK Kits, but the new brazilian, greek, czech, chinese and romanian teams will have only Home and GK kits.
– “Brazilian Version” includes all the the brazilian teams with Home, Away and GK Kits, but some of the new “Rest of Europe”, greek, czech, chinese and romanian teams will have only Home and GK kits.
– “Greek Version” includes all the greek teams with Home, Away and GK Kits, but some of the new “Rest of Europe”, brazilian, czech, chinese and romanian teams will have only Home and GK kits. Also, greek league will be playable in Career and Tournament Modes (instead of brazilian league which will be playable only in Tournament Mode).
– “Czech Version” includes all the czech teams with Home, Away and GK Kits, but some of the new “Rest of Europe”, brazilian, greek, chinese and romanian teams will have only Home and GK kits. Also, czech league will be playable in Career and Tournament Modes (instead of brazilian league which will be playable only in Tournament Mode).
– “Chinese Version” includes all the chinese teams with Home, Away and GK Kits, but some of the new “Rest of Europe”, brazilian, greek, czech and romanian teams will have only Home and GK kits. Also, chinese league will be playable in Career and Tournament Modes (instead of brazilian league which will be playable only in Tournament Mode).
– “Romanian Version” includes all the romanian teams with Home, Away and GK Kits, but some of the new “Rest of Europe”, brazilian, greek, czech and chinese teams will have only Home and GK kits. Also, romanian league will be playable in Career and Tournament Modes (instead of brazilian league which will be playable only in Tournament Mode).
All the teams included in the mod are playable with no issues in all versions.
It is recommended that you use a clean install of FIFA 18 with the latest update installed via Origin for this patch. This patch may be compatible with older versions of FIFA 18, but you may experience some bugs. This patch may be NOT compatible with another patch/mod.
CG File Explorer 18 by Shawminator is necessary to run this patch. You can download it here.
Fifa 18 Download
CG File Explorer 18 includes a documentation which explains how to use this program. It’s recommended to read this document if you don’t know how to use this program.
Open CG File Explorer 18 (always run this program as admin) and choose “FIFA18.exe” file inside your FIFA 18 directory.
Then, CG File Explorer 18 will ask you to choose the mod you want to install. Select “Import Patch” and choose the FIP18 V4 mod file (those files are in the “Patch Files” folder extracted from the .rar file). Patch will be imported (this process may take time, please be patient).
When the mod is imported correctly, CG File Explorer 18 will open. Close CG File Explorer 18 and your FIFA 18 will be ready to play with FIP18 V4 installed.
Run FIFA 18 via Origin (remember to disconnect Origin app first).
Alternative Squads File: once you have the patch installed, you need to copy the file “SquadsIconsFIPC” (if you play with “Custom version”), “SquadsIconsFIPB” (if you play with “Brazilian version”), “SquadsIconsFIPG” (if you play with “Greek version”), “SquadsIconsFIPCZ” (if you play with “Czech version”), “SquadsIconsFIPCH” (if you play with “Chinese version”) or “SquadsIconsFIPR” (if you play with “Romanian version”) located in “Squads FilesSquads with Icons” folder and paste it in “DocumentsFIFA 18settings”. Then, start the game normally. Finally ingame, go to “Profile”, “Load Squads” and select the “IconsFIP C”, “IconsFIP B”, “IconsFIP G”, “IconsFIP CZ”, “IconsFIP CH” or “IconsFIP R” squad file.
Note 1: if you want to play the “unmodded” FIFA 18 (for online game modes), you have to delete the “data” and “patch” folders (with a shortcut icon) inside your FIFA 18 directory. Also, delete the bcrypt.dll file. Then, rename the “data_original” and “patch_original” folders to “data” and “patch” folders respectively. You will be able to play online again, but you will need to apply the mod with CGFE if you want to play with the mod again. It’s recommended to have multiple FIFA 18 folders, one for modded game and one for online game.
Note 2: if FIFA 18 doesn’t start after clicking on “Play” in FIFA Launcher with the mod installed, try to restart Origin app and launch FIFA 18 WITHOUT disconnecting Origin (Online modes will be available but they are not compatible with the mod and it’s not recommended to play those modes with the mod applied). If this solution doesn’t work, try to download this file (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LdfP-CuLBmgbzIfsHPU9wLQxGAqHl1Kg), extract the .zip and paste the “bcrypt.dll” file in your FIFA 18 directory folder (replacing the existing file).
Note 3: if you want to install an update, you have to load the updated “.cgp” file in CGFE 18 (follow the same steps to install a full version) and then, you have to load the updated “squads” file (ingame, go to “Profile”, “Load Squads” and select the correct “squads” file). If you want to start a new Career Mode, you have to select “Current Customized” squads.
Note 4: if you want to continue your started career mode, you will have to edit the career file in order to see the correct settings (name colour, number colour, etc.) of the new kits. To do this, you have to import the “teamkits” table provided with this update (Patch Filesteamkits table) using RDBM (https://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-19/revolution-db-master-19/). This can be done only if you play with “Custom Version” of the patch. Visit FIFA-Infinity forums for more information and support.
Update V5.1 – DOWNLOAD Link
– 2018/19 season kits for Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga and Ligue 1 teams
– 2018/19 season kits for AEK Athens, Ajax, Anderlecht, Basel, Benfica, Beşiktaş, Celtic, Club Brugge, CSKA Moskva, Cosenza, Fenerbahçe, Feyenoord, Galatasaray, Genk, Lecce, Lokomotiv Moskva, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, PAOK, Porto, PSV, Rangers, Shakhtar Donetsk, Spartak Moskva, Sporting CP, Standard Liège, Young Boys and Zürich.
– Licensed kits for Bulgaria and Hungary.
– New Icons/Legends (Fowler, Robbie Keane, Sheringham, Lehmann, Solskjær, Ricardo Carvalho, Gudjohnsen, Donovan, Rosicky, Terry, Vítor Baía, Carrick, Luca Toni, Rafa Márquez, Zé Roberto, Malouda, Lalas, Júlio César, Henrik Larsson, Víctor Valdés, Pauleta, Dempsey, Futre, Effenberg and George Best) available in Free Agents (only in Icons Squads files).
– Fixed generic boots bug.
– Fixed missing hair in some players bug.
Note 1: this update is compatible with started career modes.
Note 2: updated kits are only available for Custom Version (5.1 version and updated “Squads” file are required). The other versions will have this feature in the next update.