This update almost slipped under the weekend radar but there is now a Diablo 2 patch 1.14b.
While we’d like every release to be bug free, you—our stalwart community—discovered, reported, and communicated methods to replicate the issues so we could fix them as quickly as possible. We couldn’t ask for better partners in this endeavor and we appreciate your understanding and patience as we get Diablo II into a state we’re all happy with. Keep offering feedback while beating back the minions of the Burning Hells, and we’ll keep upholding our part.
Latest D2 Patch Download 2017
- Glide Wrapper will now load properly on PC by adding -3dfx to the end of the game shortcut
- Mercenaries will no longer become “An Evil Force”
- Fixed Mac client crash on “Save & Exit”
- Capped the frame rate to 200 to save batteries, spare system load, and prevent hot lap syndrome
- Created new German installers to fix localization issues in Act V (Will require a fresh install to fix the missing dialogue data)
- Patching Classic Games. Updated: 2 weeks ago. Download and apply the Original patch (Windows. Mac users must reinstall Diablo II. After the new client is.
- Patch 1.13 was released on 23 March 2010, and also included a ladder reset. The most prominent change is the addition of the respec feature. Download Links . Download Original Diablo 2 Patch v1.13c; Download LoD Diablo 2 Patch v1.13c.
- Blizzard patches Diablo II 16 years after release. That patch was released in 2011 and was mostly aimed at getting modern Battle.net features working in Diablo II. The new patch makes much more.
Here’s Blizzard on Diablo II’s 1.14a patch. This update focuses on system glitches introduced by modern operating systems. In related news, you can finally retire those old Mac PowerPCs.