KakaoTalk Desktop Download 2019. KakaoTalk Desktop computer Download 2019 – No much more texting overage, texting plans or other hassles associated with texting. KakaoTalk for Windows is a free smart device messenger that enables users to send and get messages including pictures, video clips, voice notes, as well as call info via individually as well as group talks internationally.
KakaoTalk is an easy, no-cost messenger that transcends standard chat.
Make chatting extra fun with an array of emoticons and sticker collections.
More about KakaoTalk:
- Chosen by more than 200 million users worldwide
- Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
- Uses Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
- KakaoTalk conveniently syncs your chats with your mobile device. Friends all over the world are never far from reach with KakaoTalk.
Chat one-on-one or in a group, any time of day, as much as you like.
- VoiceTalk & FaceTalk
Make calls and video calls around the clock and around the world—for free!
Have fun with your friends using the Talking Tom and Ben voice filters
as well as our unique video filters.
- Send & receive a variety of files
Share photos, videos and more with your KakaoTalk friends in your chatroom.
- Remote log out and lock mode
Remote log out allows you to keep your KakaoTalk secure at all times – no need to worry if you step away from your desk in a hurry. Plus enable lock mode to keep your data safe automatically.
• Added Live Talk feature
: You can now share live videos with your friends in a group chatroom.
• Added new ring tones for Voice Call and Video Call (Preferences > Call > Ring Tone)
• Added Reply Notifications menu in Kakao Lab
: You can get notifications when someone replies to your message in a chatroom.
it’s nice to have a pc version of kakaotalk but it gets super inconvenient especially with the new update on mobile where you can physically reply to a specific message in a gc. i can’t see it on the pc, only showing a “Unable to show message. Please see on mobile”. super inconvenient :/ also lots of glitches in chat :(:( also, it would be nice if there’s a search function for friends…. can’t add anyone…… hopefully it updates soon!!!
Good, but still not on par with PC version
As of the 2.3.9 version,
It’s a great app, as you can type with ten fingers and on a 11/13-inch screen, instead of two fingers and ~4/5-inch screens.
It has made for improved efficiency in allowing you to collaborate with others, so you can get your work done in a shorter time.
With that said, these next few improvements would make this a 5-star app. (The PC version of the app allows most, if not all, of these.)
- Plus Friends/YellowID_ It is inconvenient having to check messages that have come from Plus Friends/YellowID only on the phone.
- Posts/Links_ You can only check posts, links, polls, etc., and you canNOT create. (Again, you have to do it on your phone.)
- Search_ As of Kakao for iOS (~6.5.1), you can search for people even in the Chats window. It removed the hassle of searching in Chats for someone (with whom you find you had no recent chat history) and searching for him/her again in Contacts.
I can’t think of more at the moment, but all in all I hope the Mac version will soon be on par with the PC version.
(FIXED) Unable to log in with 2.3.9
Update: Works perfectly fine now. Thank you for all of your hard work.
I'm unable to log into the Mac client with version 2.3.9. When I enter my correct credentials, I receive a system message saying that I've logged into my account on my laptop. However, on the Mac client I'm still in the login screen after I log in. This has been difficult and frustrating to use, and I'm not sure what the fix is.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
If you own a smartphone, then you must have a messaging app installed to send texts to your friends whenever you want. KakaoTalk app is one such application that makes it easy for you to send messages or make free calls. You can even download KakaoTalk for PC and chat with your friends online.
There are many chat apps available for Android smartphones and one of the them is KakaoTalk app. With the app, you can not only send text messages, photos, videos and voice notes, but also make free voice and video calls to your friends for free. It provides you with a really fast way to communicate and using the Internet on your smartphone, it allows you to send messages for free. The application has group chats feature, emoticons, voice filter and even supports Android Wear. So, if you want to download KakaoTalk for PC to stay in touch with your friends who use the app on their smartphone, you can do so by following the steps below.
You can download the chat app on your smartphone running on Android and iOS from their respective app stores. In this article, however, we are going to see how to download KakaoTalk app for PC after we see some of its best features.
KakaoTalk for PC Online – Features
- The app is completely free to download and use but make sure to stay connected with WiFi while using it.
- More than 150 million people worldwide use the app to send text messages, photos, videos as well as voice notes to their friends and loved ones for free.
- The app is a cross-platform app available on Android, iOS, BlackBerry as well as Windows OS.
- You can make high quality voice as well as video calls for free. These calls can be 1-on-1 calls or group calls.
- With the Group chat feature, you can chat with all your friends at the same time.
- The app has several emoticons that can be used in a conversation to make it more expressive.
- You can even use the Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filter to make fun calls to your friends.
Related:Kik Online App Snapchat Online
These are some of the features of KakaoTalk for PC app that makes it one of the best messaging apps available. There are other features as well like sharing your location, multitask during calls, built-in games, schedule appointments and see who read your messages.
Now that we have seen most of the features of the app that makes it so cool, we can proceed with the next section and see how to download KakaoTalk for computer. We will be using BlueStacks emulator to download and install the chat app.
Download KakaoTalk for PC
- Download BlueStacks 2 emulator and install it on your computer.
- Once installed, use your Gmail ID to login, authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable to App Sync to setup the emulator software.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “KakaoTalk” and hit find.
- A new tab will open which will show you the search results in Google Play Store.
- Click the first link from the results.
- The official app page in the Play Store will open on your emulator.
- Now, you simply need to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen showing all the permissions you need to accept.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it! The download process will now begin.
You will see a download bar appear in the emulator and once the progress is completed and all the files are downloaded, KakaoTalk for PC will be installed. You can check out our article on downloading Android apps for PC to learn about all the installation steps in much more detail.
Related:Google Allo for PC
The chat app is now installed on your computer and you can go to BlueStacks and then select the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the app icon to open it on your desktop screen.
Free Download For Mac Games
This is how you can download KakaoTalk for PC using an emulator software! Share the article with your friends so that they too can download and use the app online.
Kakaotalk For Computer