Prince of Tennis Gakuensai no Oujisama (NDS)
Prince of Tennis Motto Gakuensai no Oujisama ~ More Sweet Edition ~ (NDS)
- Japanese title: テニスの王子様 もっと学園祭の王子様-More Sweet Edition-
- Release date: February 11, 2010
- Rate: Cero B (Suitable for gamers ages 12 and up)
- Datable characters: (Link)
English Translation Project
- Translation:jjjewel, AmuletCross
- Programming/Graphic editing:jjjewel
- Beta-testing:jinny-jin, MisaChan93, xMimii
- pleonex who made Tinke plug-in for this game.
- AzpiRiN who made LightPatcher program for patching the game.
- Translation: 100%
- Hacking: 100%
- Graphic: 100%
Size: 256 MB
MD5 hash: 7D0B3FFE2B9A1C43EEB86A8541DC6618
SHA-1 hash: 05BE451E97127A887362BEF389D94A913C82C41F
English Patch Version 1.1
Download:From MediaFire (GakupuriDSPatch_v1_1LightPatcher.zip 6 MB)
* Patching instructions are included in the EnglishPatchReadme(LightPatcher).txt file.
Note: If you can't run LightPatcher (ex. for some people with Mac) you can use this xdelta patch instead. It will produce the same output as the LightPatcher patch above.
- Hash info for the patched ROM (after you applied the English patch.)
MD5 hash: CC16D13BB9788847D07F6604795627A7
SHA-1 hash: 0EC2F55E37138F1A6815D72F5C9FBF74FA822A80
- For older patch version, please go to this page.
- Important Note: If on 8/22 (noon) in the game when you go to map and there is no one there to talk with you, it means your flash cart or emulator cannot overwrite the Anti-piracy protection. You will need to update your flash cart's firmware, or switch to newer version of emulator.
- When you click the Look or Talk button in the game, you need to touch it twice. (Many people have problem with this. ^_^)
The English patched game is confirmed to work on:
- Original R4 with Wood R4 akmenu 1.51 and newer.
- Original R4 with YSMenu version 6.72 and newer.
- R4 SDHC Dual-Core (2013)
Emulators (It is common and unavoidable to have graphic or audio lags, especially on old computers.)
- No$GBA with No$Zoomer version 18.104.22.168 (Try this version if you have BIOS error.)
* The game might not run on the first try. Close the program and open the game again and it should work.
The English patched game does NOT* work on:
- No$GBA with MyZoom
*Note: The game might load just fine on these emulators, but you will have anti-piracy problem on 8/22 at noon where you find no one to talk to and you won't be able to proceed.
Because of the technical problem for text in this game, some of the Kanji's are used for dual-tile font. So not all the Kanji's are available to use. (Those Aa, Ba, Ca, etc. replaced the original Kanji's.)
For some scenes, especially a lot of scenes in Seigaku's routes, you can't skip the text even though you have already seen them. This is the original game's bug and we can't fix it. You can set skip mode at the Option menu to skip 'All' if you really want to skip them. (But you might miss some text you haven't read if you do that, so be careful.)
- All of Amane Hikaru's puns are changed to some English puns. And I'm not very good with puns plus English isn't my native language. I don't know if they still sound like some lame puns like the original Japanese ones but I already tried. ^_^
- Many events in the game are based on what happened in the manga. So if you have never read the manga before, you might not understand.
- Most of the Japanese food and desserts in this game usually have pictures either in the scene where they were mentioned or in some later scenes. So, please don't panic if you see some names and you don't know what they are.
- Some of the special moves or favorite phrases are not translated but you should find explanations for them in related characters' routes. (Ex. Gekukujo, Ikkyu Nyu Kon, etc.)