- Hyper Dragon Ball Z for free. Download the Game here: Language-Patches included. Enjoy playing Hyper Dragon.
- Download now Dragon Ball FighterZ Mac OS X version and start a great fighting journey. Later Edit (September, 2018): We are proud to announce that this game is the 5th most download action game for Mac, according to our rankings.
Free Dbz Games Download For Pc
Download dragon ball z, dragon ball z, dragon ball z download free. Dragon Ball Z. Dragon Ball Z. Mugen Edition 2. Follow the official Uptodown communities to keep up with all the new Android apps and games. Reddit /r/uptodown. Apps recommended for you.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best Dragon Ball Z battle experience is here! Relive the anime action in fun RPG Story Events!
Play in Dokkan Events and the World Tournament and face off against tough enemies! And for true hardened fighters, the challenges of Extreme Z-Battle and Super Battle Road await!
SIMPLE ADDICTING GAMEPLAY
• Tap Ki Spheres on the battle screen and send enemies flying in this anime action puzzle game!
• Finish enemies with powerful and iconic Super Attacks! KAMEHAMEHA!
CREATE YOUR OWN DRAGON BALL DREAM TEAM!
• Fight alongside with Goku or team up with rivals such as Frieza, Cell, or Majin Buu from the anime!
• Train your favorite characters and Awaken them to new realms of power!
• Organize your team to assemble the best fighting force!
THE DRAGON BALL WORLD IS YOUR BATTLEFIELD TO EXPLORE
• The timeline has been thrown into chaos, bringing you face-to-face with characters from across the anime…
• Play the board game-style map and all-new story with your best Dragon Ball characters!
• Trunks, the hero from the future, will fight by your side!
Get pumped—experience the nonstop action in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle today for Free!
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Website:
By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Terms of Service.
Terms of Service:
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more details.
[Note About “Family Sharing”]
This application currently does not support the “Ask to Buy” feature included with Family Sharing. As a result, using this feature to make an in-app purchase on a device with Family Sharing enabled may result in an error. We ask that you do not use the “Ask to Buy” feature when purchasing items until we have updated our application to support this feature.
This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.
Powered by 'CRIWARE'.
CRIWARE is a trademark of CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.
- Updated and optimized the system.
- Optimized battery consumption.
- Fixed some bugs.
Pls fix previous decks
Can we please fix previous decks from the game no one asked or wants it in the game hell im not even to allowed to baba or sell a character if its in a deck which makes no sense and is stupid not to mention sometimes you'll waste keys or stamina because you just click the start button and realize your mistake and than you have to back out and waste even more stamina or keys and keys are not given out that commonly anyway wasting them with something this dumb shouldn't even be a thing honestly whats the point of this mechanic in the first It just doesn't make sense why would I want to jump in with my previous deck the thing is i kinda like it cause it gives me an extra deck so for example if an event uses a certain category team to get extra drops it gives me a extra deck to make a team out of without editing my existing decks im completely fine with this as long as its not the first deck that pops up which is the part i hate I encourage to keep it as long it gets fixed to where its not an issue or maybe it should only be on events that use a certain category tema to get extra drops and for events that don't it shouldn't exist or you have to scroll to the right or the left to use it so its not a problem and you don’t accidentally jump in with your previous deck(which actually happens a lot more than you think)that way its only gonna happen if you choose to jump in with it
Best Gacha Game To Date
No matter how you look at it this game is amazing at what it does. The one thing I absolutely love about this game is the interaction the developers have with this game. It’s constantly changing and adapting to the average consumers please. If there is something you don’t particularly like about the game, it will probably be fixed in the next upcoming months. Yet another great aspect is you can play the game how you want. The game when it comes to gacha’s, the accessibility for free to play is out of this world. With the alleged 200 average dragon stones you get monthly it’s still enjoyable even after you complete the main story. Or if you want, you can spend money on this game. Which brings a whole new kind of game and competition with introduction of the dupe system. I recommend if you’re wanting to get into this game, get a couple of friends and compete with each other. I always found it easier to keep going that extra mile knowing I might me left behind by my friends. Another thing is that there’s the option to refill stamina with dragon stones. Like most gacha games you’ll have some sort of energy to stop you from frying the game-play, but I feel like Dokkan gives you the option to stop when you want. Just the overall flow of the stamina sometimes just feels like you’re in control of what you want to do, or complete. Overall this game is perfect for the average mobile player, and can be easily be added to your inventory of games on your phone.
Dokkan is a Dragon Ball Fan game at it's finest.
Let's start out with the only bad thing here. It's Pay to win. Now that that's out of the way. Let's talk about all the good this game has to offer. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is a unique game with a very unique twist on the usual beat em ups. This is refreshing to say the least since most of us Dragon Ball fans are used to that formula for those games and the mechanic can either make or break the game. You collect these orbs that let you obtain ki for your ki meter that can be seen whenever you fight something. This game also comes with it's own story mode, can be completely f2p if the person so chooses (which is still viable to this day), and new things are added all the time. Sure, you can empty your purse of money into this game to get rare characters you want, however, the game already gives you plenty of dragon stones (this games Gotcha currency). Each of the story missions give you three stones and there are almost always events that give you special missions to gain more stones. I'd say it's worth it to grind a bit and earn a bit. It makes the experience of the game more genuine and fun. As a player myself that has trash luck, you can always make the best of your situations. That's why there are so many ways to play this game. And it's still being updated and modified! In my opinion, this is one of the best Dragon Ball games of it's time. Just look past that stamina issue...
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- dragon_stone J(set)$0.99
- dragon_stone H(set)$7.99
- dragon_stone I(set)$32.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Dragon Ball Legends is an upcoming game based on the famous anime series Dragon Ball. The game comes from none other than Namcai Bando Inc. They have developed a handful of games based on Dragon Ball already. Dragon Ball Legends brings some new characters which are specifically designed for this game.
Dragon Ball Legends is about fighting with your friends or an AI opponent. Players can pick up their favourite character and then master its skills before they get into any fight. It’s very important to unearth all the powers and combos of your fighters as it will help you to win the battles. The game pulls off a PvP mode in which players can go online to find against another player sitting in another part of the world.
Goku, the most popular Dragon Ball character is also a part of this game. The new characters for this game are designed by Akira Toriyama. Dragon Ball Legends is built out of 3D graphics. Apart from having upgraded graphics, the game also encapsulates stunning sound effects. Overall, Dragon Ball Legends is a good game for Dragon Ball fans. The game is going to be completely free. While this game is going to be smartphones only, you can play it on a computer as well by following a little trick.
Dragon Ball Legends for PC can be downloaded on a Windows PC or a Mac with the help of an Android emulator. Windows users can use the BlueStacks 3 and Mac users can use the NoxPlayer to run Dragon Ball Legends for PC. The game can be played with the help of a mouse and a keyboard. The installation process is extremely simple. Follow this tutorial to install and play Dragon Ball Legends for PC.
Free Dbz Games For Pc
Download Dragon Ball Legends for PC using Nox App Player – Windows/Mac
- Download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- Now download the Dragon Ball Legends APK.
- Double-click the downloaded Dragon Ball Legends APK to start its installation via Nox App Player.
- Wait a minute and let Nox install the APK file now.
- Once the APK has been installed, it will appear on the home-screen of Nox.
- You can now click on the Dragon Ball Legends icon in Nox to launch it.
- Download the game data and proceed with the on-screen instructions now.
- The game won’t take too long to run now. You’re all set to play it now. That’s all.
Download Dragon Ball Legends for PC using BlueStacks 3 – Windows only
Free Dbz Games Download For Mac Free
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 3on your computer. Mac users can download and install BlueStacks instead.
- DownloadDragon Ball Legends APK.
- Now open BlueStacks 3 and then open My Apps tab.
- Click on the “Install APK” button located inside BlueStacks 3.
- Locate and select the Dragon Ball Legends APK. Let BlueStacks 3 install it.
- Once the installation comes to an end, Dragon Ball Legends will appear in the My Apps section. It will also appear as a shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- You can open Dragon Ball Legends now. Follow on-screen instructions to run it within BlueStacks 3.