Oct 16, 2017 Elex Xbox One review — A gorgeous RPG world hindered by performance issues Elex is a vast open world role-playing game which is surprisingly filled with a lot of choices. Day one patch, Elex. Elex Xbox One review — A gorgeous RPG world hindered by performance issues Elex is a vast open world role-playing game which is surprisingly filled with a lot of choices. Day one patch, Elex.
- Elex Day One Patch Download Pc
- Elex Patch Download
- Ps4 Day One Patch Download
- Elex Pc Patch 1.1 Download
- Elex Patch 1.1
- Elex Latest Patch
Day One Patch notes are here! To my knowledge, reviews do not have this patch applied. I hope Elex is a HUGE success and that they will then be able to deliver the next Gothic Last edited by mothman; Oct 16. Original download size was close to 28gigs then went to 34.6gigs after install. Piranha Bytes has released a huge new ELEX patch that is designed to address a large number of quest and gameplay issues. In addition to a more stable game, players can now choose difficulty settings. ELEX Patch Addresses Quest & Gameplay Issues Suzie Ford December 27, 2017 News. Facebook Twitter Reddit. GameSpace aims to be a one-stop.Patch 1.0.2846.0 (27 October 2017)
• Crash fix for systems with more than 16 logical CPU cores.
• If savegame limit is reached, “Create new savegame” is hidden. (limit is 99)
• Fixed saving for all Windows user.
• Fixed some freezes in tutorials. The tutorial won't be shown if the corresponding key bindings are not valid.
• Fixed saving after the Big Bang fight was not possible.
• Fixed pink water on some older AMD/ATI graphic devices.
• Fixed game freeze when you try to interact during an evade roll.
• Fixed permanently angry NPCs.
• Kral has now a quest marker for the Mana shrine quest.
• Jax gets the correct award from Reinhold when joining the Clerics.
• Bullet and Lucy don't die immediately when they encounter an enemy.
• Fixed quest targets when fighting in the arena.
• Trevor now gives Jax the correct reward, depending on his actions.
• Mad Bob’s dialogue is now in the correct order, taking the Jax’s actions into account.
• Jack will change his daily routine if Jax killed Hopkins and his bandits. Furthermore, the dialogue regarding Volkmar’s weapon now works properly.
• The quest involving Riley, Darrel and Paige is closed correctly now. (Might be necessary to sleep in a bed to trigger this fix.)
• Fixed a plot killer for a certain ending of the game. Talk to Logan twice, in case of having this issue in your save game.
• Bill will now return to his hut after the player killed Vance and talked to him about the situation.
Elex Day One Patch Download Pc• Martha will now not quit the dialogue, after Jax buys food from/trades with her - therefore she will now update the Legate situation if the player choses the ENDE/END dialogue option.
• If the player has joined the Clerics and talks with Darrell, he will now offer a quest for the player. If the player already spoke to Darrell and had only his standard sentence to say, he only must talk to Darrell again and then • • • Darrell will offer the quest for the player.
• Nasty will no longer interfere in the battle between Player and Kid.
• Map Target Ethan/Volkmar will now be removed correctly during the mission: Scrap Delivery.
• Jack has now Volkmar’s Weapon in his inventory.
• If you ask Jora if it's lawful to take the laser rifle, while he has a Smalltalk with Stormson, both should continue their Smalltalk. If this situation already happened, Jax must talk to Stormson again until he has nothing to say anymore and Jora will return on his Smalltalk routine.
• Now Angrim at waterfall is teleported back to his current daily routine point.
• Sometimes Stormson, Eli, Wolf and Oswald were at wrong positions. Now they are teleported back to their daily routine points.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Jax from joining the Berserkers.
• Fixed Crony U5 mission. Now he won't get lost in certain locations.
• Kallax gives additional main plot background information at showdown with him.
• Fixed some time related quests.
• Removed wrong weather zone in the Hort.
• Corrected some items that were stuck in the ground.
• Fixed some minor graphical issues with some of the Berserker armor.
• Now party members will be more helpful during combat.
• Enemies now have better targeting. They shouldn't shoot at walls or objects anymore.
• Now there is an option to deactivate the double-click evade roll. To enable this option, you must assign a key to the evade option in the key bindings.
• Human enemies can attack with low stamina now. This should prevent some issues with enemies doing nothing while they have low stamina.
• Now you can transfer chunks of tens in the trade menu.
• Fix for haggler perk. You can buy every item now.
• Fixed helmets being in front of the camera while looting a chest.
• Exploit fix with crafting energy reserve.
• Fixed equipped weapons. They weren't destroyed when you salvage them.
• Fix where you get an 2h Hammer instead of an 2h Sword at the crafting table.
• Fixed duplicated key binding page.
Elex Patch Download
• Fixed the needed skill to upgrade the chain saber.
• Fixed evade tutorial. It has caused a slow-motion effect for 10 seconds.
• Elex and Elex Potions now show a message that your Cold has increased.
• Fixed Perk Bookworm. Now you get XPs for reading letters and books. Reading Letters without the Perk will also give Jax some XP now.
• Party members don't move around when the player is in a dialog.
• Fix for some wrong loading hints.
• 'Honorary Citizen' is now given after 80h of playtime, not after 1h.
Patch 1.1 (20 October 2017)
Added Czech language support
Spanish language selection issue fixed.
Fixed crash on systems with min 18 virtual (logical) CPU cores
Fixed a memory leak
You can now upgrade shields.
Bugfixes for socketing weapons.
Improved awareness when sneaking.
Improved navigation for NPCs and monsters.
Better party behavior from NPCs.
Ps4 Day One Patch Download
Missing icons added.
Bugfixes for the world map.
Bugfixes for the skills display.
Bugfixes for item interactions.
Sleep will now also replenish energy.
Lock picks will break more often.
Reduced fall damage with the jet pack.
Appropriate behavior when you receive damage on a ladder.
Additional slots for autosaves.
Monster traps no longer have a focus.
Slight optimization of cutscenes.
Caja accompanies the player to all locations.
Both PSI amplifiers are now distributed.
Minor quest and display fixes.
Aesthetic improvements to some armor.
Improved control of dialogue gestures.
Improved facial animations for women.
Improved transitions for motion sequences.
Shields can now block ranged weapons.
Improved targeting behavior from NPCs.
Fixed the situation where companions were not helping with battle in certain situations.
Grenades will now always ricochet off of obstacles.
Ball lightning will now always jump to the next target.
Improved camera in dialogues.
Improved placement of conversation partners.
Updates and fixes.
Improved shadow mapping to sun position.
Eliminated flickering mist when the camera was too close to obstacles.
Subtitles are now deactivated by default when the same language is selected for voice and text.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Elex Pc Patch 1.1 Download
Update: Microsoft has now removed the download links to the support page for the 'Day One' Xbox One update. According to a statement from Microsoft sent to XboxOneDaily, 'The site was not an alternative way to take the Day One update and customers still need to connect to Xbox Live for the update. Because of the complexity of this customer support process we’ve actually removed the page and we will work with customers directly to make sure they have a smooth experience.'
Original Story: As we have previously reported, anyone who buys the Xbox One on launch day will have to install a 'Day One' patch to enable all of the features. However, it's also likely that there will be lots of people downloading that 'Day One' patch from Microsoft's servers at the same time, and as a result there could be delays in obtaining the update.
Elex Patch 1.1
Microsoft has now offered a way for Xbox One owners to download the 'Day One' patch ahead the launch. A Microsoft support page has the details on what Microsoft is calling its 'emergency offline update', in case owners are unable to connect their new consoles to Xbox Live.
Elex Latest Patch
The process has three steps. In very basic terms, the first step is to find out which version of the Xbox One OS is installed on your console. The second step is to download the 'Day One' update to a PC (download links are available on the support page) and place that update on a USB flash drive that has 2GB of free storage and has been formatted to NTFS. Finally, the third step is to connect the flash drive to one of the Xbox One's USB ports and follow the steps to install the update.
This is welcome news for anyone who knows they will be getting an Xbox One on launch day and we highly recommend those people to take advantage of this opportunity.
Source: Microsoft via Joystiq Image via Microsoft