Civilization 5 Brave New World Free Download for PC is the second official expansion pack for the turn-based strategy video game Civilization V. It was released on July 9, 2013 in North America, and on July 12, 2013 in the rest of the world. Sid Meier’s Civilization® V: Brave New World is the second expansion pack for Civilization V – the critically acclaimed 2010 PC Game of the Year. This new expansion provides enhanced depth and replayability through the introduction of international trade and a focus on culture and diplomacy.
|Product Code:||Steam Download|
Official Download for PC & Mac
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World is the second expansion pack for Civilization V - the critically acclaimed 2010 PC Game of the Year. This new expansion provides enhanced depth and replayability through the introduction of international trade and a focus on culture and diplomacy. Your influence around the world will be impacted by creating Great Works, choosing an ideology for your people and proposing global resolutions in the World Congress. As you move through the ages of history you will make critical decisions that will impact your relationship with other civilizations.
Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World also introduces nine new civilizations, eight new wonders, two new scenarios, four new gameplay systems and dozens of new units, buildings and improvements offering an expanded variety of ways to build the most powerful empire in the world.
- New Culture Victory: Spread your culture across the globe, dominating all other cultures. Create masterpieces with Great Artists, Writers and Musicians that are placed in key buildings across your empire like Museums, Opera Houses, and even the Great Library. Use Archaeologists to investigate sites of ancient battles and city ruins for priceless cultural artifacts. Become the first civilization with a majority influence in all other civilizations to achieve a Culture Victory, becoming the envy of the world.
- New Policies and Ideologies: Enter the Industrial Age and choose the ideology of your people: Freedom, Order, or Autocracy. Each ideology grants access to increasingly powerful abilities, and serves the different victory conditions in unique ways. The choices you make will impact your relationships with other civilizations for the rest of the game.
- World Congress: The importance of diplomacy is intensified and city-state alliances are more important than ever. Change the diplomatic landscape through a new World Congress that votes on critical issues like implementing trade sanctions against rogue nations, limiting resource usage, designating host cities for the World Games, and the use of nuclear weapons. Game-changing resolutions, vote trading, intrigue and a new lead-in to the Diplomatic Victory ensures that the end of the game will be more dynamic than ever before.
- International Trade Routes: Build your cities into hubs of international trade by land and sea, creating great wealth and prosperity for your people, while also spreading religion, cultural influence, and science. The number of trade routes increases through the advancement of economics and technologies, the creation of wonders, and the unique abilities of your civilization. Will you connect to a closer city for a lower payoff and a safer route, choose a longer route with more risk for the bigger payoff, or perhaps point your trade route inward, sending vitally important food and production to the far corners of your own empire?
- New Civilizations, Units and Buildings: Nine new leaders and civilizations are introduced, including Poland, Brazil, Portugal, Zulu and more each with their own unique traits, units and buildings.
- New Wonders: This expansion set introduces eight new Wonders including the Parthenon, Broadway, the Globe Theater, and the Uffizi.
- Two New Scenarios:
- American Civil War: Fight the “War Between the States” from either the Union or Confederate side as you focus on the critical Eastern theatre of operations between the capital cities of Richmond and Washington.
- Scramble for Africa: The great colonial powers of the world are scrambling to explore the Dark Continent and extend their reach into its interior. Search for the great natural wonders of the heart of Africa as you explore a dynamically-generated continent each time you play.
Requires the base game Civilization 5 PC/Mac Download to activate.
Delivery Is Instant, In 99% Of Cases The Order Is Sitting In Your Inbox Within 7 Seconds In Your Confirmation Email Along With Simple Instruction Links. In The Unlikely Case That You Do Not Receive It Within 5 Minutes, Please Contact Us At Once We're Always Happy To Help.
How To Download
The Keys Authenticity Is Verified And The Game Downloaded Using Its Free, Official Download Manager: STEAM (Over 70 Million Users Worldwide). This Method Gives You Complete Peace Of Mind That The Key We Have Provided You Is Genuine And Lets You Download Your Game In A Truly Secure Way. You Will Then Be This Games Legitimate Legal Owner.
1) Securely Download And Install Steam For Free (Link Provided) And,
2) Enter The Download Key We Will Email You And Your Game Immediately Appears (Only Takes A Few Seconds, Instructions Provided).
You Can Download And Install Your Game As Many Times As You Like. Your Steam Software Will Now Also Take Care Of Providing You With Automatic Updates For Your Game, Allow You To Meet Others Who Play The Same Game If You Want To And Much More.
We Accept Both PAYPAL Payments And DEBIT/CREDIT CARD Payments, You'll Be Given A Choice As You Check Out. Both Payment Methods Use Secure, Fully Data Encrypted Environments For Your Absolute Peace Of Mind.
Our No Risk, 100% MONEY BACK Guarantee Here At GDK Covers You With An Immediate Replacement Or A Full Refund In Any Instance Where There Is A Problem With Your Key (Please View Our Refund Policy For Full Details).
GDK 100% Money Back Guarantee
Here at GDK we are so confident in the quality of our goods and sources that we guarantee that in the extremely unlikely case that your key doesn't work we will instantly replace it.
Should we fail to replace it then we promise and guarantee an immediate full refund.
On top of our own guarantee, you will in most cases also be covered by Paypals Buyer Protection Policy for added peace of mind.
We want every one of our customers happy and returning for more so customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you have any questions or if there is anything more we can do to assure you of just how risk free this is truly is then please just contactus, we're always excited to hear from you. Please also feel free to review our simple, straightforward Refund Policy.
1) How are your Prices So Low ?
2 )How are you cheaper than download platforms such as Origin & Steam?
The simple answer is that the prices you see on platforms such as Steam and Origin are retail prices set by those businesses for consumers. Being an officially registered business ourselves, we are able to:
1) purchase these games at business-to-business prices and most importantly,
2) purchase very large/bulk quantities thereby benefiting from the bulk discounts that game companies provide as an incentive for large orders.
We are then able to pass these savings on to you, our valued customers as we decide our own retail prices.
In many ways this is the same reason a Sony product for instance is almost always cheaper on Amazon or Ebay than it is on the official Sony website.
We intentionally price our games to be competitive against their physical counterparts in order to pass on the savings we make through not having any shipping or storage costs, providing our customers with better value for their money.
As for the business model, trust us you are in perfectly safe hands with us, digital game distribution/retail is extremely popular and you can see that huge retailers such as Amazon are stocking more and more download versions of games and in fact their download games all include some form of the statement 'Steam required' or 'Origin Required' and this is because those are keys, exactly the same as the ones we sell. You'll also note that their prices are also mostly lower than those on the download platforms (Origin & Steam).
This method of buying/selling games has been very popular in some regions for quite a while and is growing extremely rapidly as internet speeds improve worldwide. Downloads are in fact expected to completely replace physical games in the near future in the same way that things happened in music.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach us via Live Chat or by email ([email protected])
Civilization 5 PC/Mac Download
Civilization V Brave New World Patch Download