Google has patched 43 security problems, many of them deemed critical, in the latest update to the Chrome browser.
Chrome.dll download. The Chrome.dll file is a dynamic link library for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. You can fix The file Chrome.dll is missing. And Chrome.dll. Downloads (7 days) 20. Free download. Version: v.188.8.131.52_v2 - v.184.108.40.206. A new update for the game Chrome dedicated multiplayer attractive. Patch 220.127.116.11. Includes: New heavy walker armed with rockets; Ability to use stationary plots of two types: - Stationary energy plot checking in combat vehicles; - Stationary plot rotary great to fight on.
On Wednesday, Google pushed Chrome 44 for Windows, Mac and Linux to the stable channel and for public release. As part of the Chrome 44.0.2403.89 update, 43 bugs have been fixed, with many of the bugs submitted by external researchers.
The most critical issues include universal cross-site scripting (UXSS) flaws in Chrome for Android and the Chrome Blink layout engine, heap-buffer-overflow errors, a flaw which allows executable files to run immediately after download and a content security policy (CSP) bypass in the Chrome browser.
As part of Google's bug bounty program, researchers have been granted financial rewards based on the severity of the issue. A number of rewards are yet to be decided upon, but at the time of writing the most critical flaws earned researchers cash rewards ranging from $500 to $7500. In total, roughly $40,000 has been awarded to security researchers.
The full list of vulnerabilities submitted by bug bounty hunters is below:
- High CVE-2015-1271: Heap-buffer-overflow in pdfium. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
- High CVE-2015-1273: Heap-buffer-overflow in pdfium. Credit to makosoft.
- High CVE-2015-1274: Settings allowed executable files to run immediately after download. Credit to andrewm.bpi.
- High CVE-2015-1275: UXSS in Chrome for Android. Credit to WangTao(neobyte) of Baidu X-Team.
- High CVE-2015-1276: Use-after-free in IndexedDB. Credit to Collin Payne.
- High CVE-2015-1279: Heap-buffer-overflow in pdfium. Credit to mlafon.
- High CVE-2015-1280: Memory corruption in skia. Credit to cloudfuzzer.
- High CVE-2015-1281: CSP bypass. Credit to Masato Kinugawa.
- High CVE-2015-1282: Use-after-free in pdfium. Credit to Chamal de Silva.
- High CVE-2015-1283: Heap-buffer-overflow in expat. Credit to sidhpurwala.huzaifa.
- High CVE-2015-1284: Use-after-free in blink. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
- High CVE-2015-1286: UXSS in blink. Credit to anonymous.
- Medium CVE-2015-1287: SOP bypass with CSS. Credit to filedescriptor.
- Medium CVE-2015-1270: Uninitialized memory read in ICU. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
- Medium CVE-2015-1272: Use-after-free related to unexpected GPU process termination. Credit to Chamal de Silva.
- Medium CVE-2015-1277: Use-after-free in accessibility. Credit to SkyLined.
- Medium CVE-2015-1278: URL spoofing using pdf files. Credit to Chamal de Silva.
- Medium CVE-2015-1285: Information leak in XSS auditor. Credit to gazheyes.
- Low CVE-2015-1288: Spell checking dictionaries fetched over HTTP. Credit to [email protected]
In addition, Chrome's security team patched a variety of problems based on internal audits and fuzzing.
In June, Google released an update which solved security flaws including two cross-origins bypass flaws and a scheme validation error.
Pes Patch Download
Read on: Top picks
Related Topics:Google Security TV Data Management CXO Data Centers
Chrome Patch Notes
No it is not legit. The fake updates exe can install things like trojans, viruses or unwanted software based on past reports.
The desktop Firefox is not just for Windows as it is for Mac OSX and Linux also so .exe would not be an effective way to send out Firefox updates. The updates are done internally in Firefox with a .mar file or by download from mozilla.org like say www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/
Google Chrome Patch Notes
Even if Mozilla were to use .exe for Firefox updates on Windows, they would be serving them from a *.mozilla.org url and not from random websites with weird names.