Assassin's Creed III - game update v.1.01 - Download. Game update (patch) to Assassin's Creed III, a(n) action game, v.1.01, added on Monday, November 26, 2012. File type Game update. File size 89.2 MB. Last update Monday, November 26, 2012. Downloads 27876. Downloads (7 days) 178. Feb 27, 2014 Go to the link to see where to download and how to install them. Including 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, 1.05 and the latest 1.06 patch for Assassins.
|Game Release Date: USA: November/20/2012|
Game Developer: Ubisoft
Game Publisher: Ubisoft
Game Description: The American Colonies, 1775: A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. But what begins as a struggle over territory turns into an extraordinary journey that will transform him into a master assassin - one that will forever change the destiny of a newborn nation.
You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan, becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into a full blaze. Your crusade will lead you through blood-soaked battlefields and crowded city streets, to the perilous wilderness and stormy seas. You will not only witness history... you will make it. Set against the backdrop of one of the bloodiest Revolutions in world history, prepare to be drawn back into the centuries old battle between the Assassin’s Order and their sworn enemy, the Templars. Unleash lethal new skills and experience a stunningly realistic world created by Anvil Next, a new engine that redefines gaming. Welcome to an entirely new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga.
Assassin's Creed Origins update 1.42 has just released across PS4 and Xbox One, and the 4GB patch mainly fixes bugs found in the title's two DLC expansions and Discovery Tour. If you've had issues with Curse Of The Pharaohs or The Hidden Ones, these patch notes should make you smile.
While update 1.42 is currently live on console, the patch is not yet available on PC as of the time of writing. A release date for the PC iteration is not known at this time.
Ubisoft has released the full Patch Notes 1.12 (PS4) for Assassin Creed Odyssey Patch 1.1.2 (PC, Xbox One). The download is available now! Assassin’s Creed Odyssey today received a new update to version 1.12 for PS4 / 1.1.2 for PC and Xbox One. This update is about 4 GB on PS4 and Xbox One, while it is closer to 3.3 GB on the PC. DSOGaming writes: 'Ubisoft has released a new major update for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. According to the release notes, this patch will update your game’s version to 1.1.2, is 3.3GB in size and adds a Level Scaling Option, two Mercenary Tiers and benefits, Hephaistos’s Workshop and new Mastery Levels.'
CURSE OF THE PHARAOHS PATCH NOTES
- Fixed an issue during the final boss fight that could cause statues not to respawn when destroyed during the fight
- Fixed an issue on the Italian localization that could prevent a voice line from playing during the 'Burnt Offerings' quest
- Fixed an issue that could cause Bayek and the quest giver NPC for the quest 'Drowned Tools' to get stuck in each other
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Anubis Shadows to reappear if already killed when getting desynchronized right after completing a key main quest objective (no spoilers)
- Fixed an issue where Isidora would run away if scared during the 'Aten Rising' quest
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the basement during the 'Soured Libations' quest
- Fixed an issue where the 'The God's Spark' objective would sometimes not be marked as completed during the 'Shield or Blade' quest
- Fixed an issue where the boss during the final boss fight could start glowing after hitting him with a heavy attack
- Adjusted the time Pharaoh's Shadows stay after defeating its accompanied NPCs following community feedback
- Fixed an issue where bosses would take more damage in the body than in the head when using bows
- Fixed an issue where the weapons of the Pharaohs didn't render properly
- Fixed an issue with Arena bosses that could sometimes not move during cutscenes
- Improved the behavior of bosses
- Improved the Scorpion behavior in the afterlife
- Fixed an issue preventing 'Eternal Maw' from being available for purchase in the stables
- Fixed an issue preventing the player from interacting with clues if he dashed at the same time
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs wouldn't attack Bayek inside Tychon's office
- Fixed an issue where the playable character under certain circumstances would remain in combat state after attacking Hyenas
- Fixed an issue where the poison effect of the 'Venomous Grace' could be applied to the other equipped weapon
- Fixed an issue with NPC enemies that could cause them not to attack the playable character
- Fixed an issue that caused the Thebes icon to be absent from the 'uncompleted locations' tab
- Fixed an issue that could cause Aaru's moon to be visible on the Aten map
- Fixed an issue that could cause the connection line between two skills to disappear after reopening the menu
- Fixed an issue that could under circumstances cause a graphical glitch to appear in the center of the HUD
- Fixed an issue where loading screen hints would disappear only after loading is complete and not during
- Fixed an issue in the Aten afterlife that could allow players to go outside of the game's boundaries
- Fixed an issue in the Duat afterlife where players could remain stuck
- Fixed an issue near Ramesses' resting place that could cause infinite corpses to spawn
- Fixed an issue that could cause Bayek to get stuck in an infinite climbing animation at Bebnum's House
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck in an infinite falling animation when climbing the mountain in the Duat afterlife for the 'Shield or Blade' quest
- Fixed an issue where a bush would not provide cover to Bayek near the Temple of Hatshepsut
- Fixed an issue where players are able to see through the building during the 'Love or Duty'
- Fixed an issue where the banner texture in the Yebu fortress would disappear after a few meters
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck on a chest at the 'Funeral Parlor' location
- Fixed an issue with NPC swimming animations in the Afterlife
Graphics & Audio
- Fixed an issue where another voice could sometimes be heard over Bayek's during the final main quest 'The Curse of the Pharaohs'
- Fixed an issue with the terrain rendering during the 'Burnt Offerings' quest
- Fixed an issue that could cause an unusual long loading screen after skipping the cinematic during 'The Heretic' quest
THE HIDDEN ONES PATCH NOTES
- Fixed an issue where the Castra Vetus Villam location would be marked as completed upon arrival in Sinai.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the stone circles objective that wouldn't be displayed upon arrival
- Fixed an issue that could cause a voice line to be repeated when respawning in the Sinai region
DISCOVERY TOUR PATCH NOTES
Assassin's Creed 3 Free Pc Download
- Adjusted the TOBII options in the Discovery Tour
- Fixed an issue preventing Claridas from being targeted by the Overpower skill during the quest 'Old Times'
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player to get stuck when defeating an elephant near the arena entrance
- Fixed an issue preventing the total progression statistic to reach 100 percent
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the 'Almost there' achievement/trophy from unlocking
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would enter the combat state with the playable character without any provocation after having completed the 'Playing With Fire' quest
- Fixed an issue where the Hou Yi's Bow would have the instant charging ability applied and not Poison on Hit
- Fixed an issue with the 'Celestial Raiment' & 'Eternal Vigil' that could not be obtained in the Heka Chests
- Fixed an issue with the 'Reporter' achievement/trophy that wouldn't unlock as intended after completing its objective
- Fixed an issue that would force the user to wait for an audio pack download to complete when attempting to continue a savegame without having all the required add-ons installed
- Corrected some typos in the game
- Fixed a texture issue that could occur when going back to Bayek after using Senu during the 'Lights Among the Dunes' quest objective
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck on a chariot when approaching the objective of the 'Lights Among the Dunes' quest
Graphics & Audio
- Fixed an issue where the voice line 'Will Siwa never know peace' is repeated various times
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the quests 'His Secret Service' and 'Shadows of Apollo' from completing
- Fixed an issue where the 'Escort Anta' objective couldn't be completed during the 'What's Yours Is Mine' quest
- Fixed an issue where the cinematic would play inside of the whiteroom (loading screen) when fast traveling immediately after eliminating Flavius
- Fixed an issue where the objective wouldn't update when eliminating Bandits with stealthy approach during the 'Forging Siwa' quest
- Improved the performance and stability of the game application
- Fixed an infinite loading issue when fast traveling to any viewpoint after confirming the elimination of the Crocodile.
- Fixed an issue with the initial whiteroom when the game is currently being installed
Though there's no release date for the PC version of the 1.42 update at present, it seems likely it will arrive alongside the PC-exclusive Animus Control Panel revealed by Ubisoft last week. The Animus Control Panel is basically an official cheat tool that allows players to mess around with 75 unique parameters including character speeds, abilities and model. If you'd like to explore ancient Egypt with another character besides Bayek, the Animus Control Panel can make that happen without any third-party mods.
That PC exclusive-feature will debut later this month, while all players will be able to enjoy more Trials Of The Gods challenges over the next few weeks. Today, you'll be able to take on Normal Sekhmet and Hard Sobek.
In general, Assassin's Creed Origins update 1.42 is designed to smooth out the rough edges of a game that's already very complete.
Assassin's Creed Origins is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
What are your thoughts on the latest update for Assassin's Creed Origins? Would you like to see the Animus Control Panel come to console? Tell us in the comments section!