See the HeadMaster OnDemand by ACS Technologies and review detailed product information.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- See the ACS OnDemand by ACS Technologies and review detailed product information. And seamless upgrades, ACS OnDemand™ offers you more possibilities and maximum productivity. Rate and Review ACS Technologies. From product listings with links to vendor product pages to free white papers and press release downloads, you are sure to find.
- Welcome to the ACS Client Portal. If you’re part of the Preferred Client Program, you have access to some services in the Client Portal. If you’re not enrolled in the Preferred Client Program and want to learn more about it, call Customer Care at 1-800-669-2509, option 4. ACS Technologies. Ministry Guides.
ACS OnDemand is a free, easy-to-use native app from ACS Technologies that gives you mobile access to your ACS OnDemand environment.
• Instant access to your ACS, PDS, or Headmaster software
• Ability to print to a PDF Document*
• Run Checkpoint from iOS*
• Requires iOS 8.0 or later
*Note: printing is not supported from the ACS OnDemand app.
Please see our Getting Started guide: https://wiki.acstechnologies.com/display/OnDemand/App+for+iOS+Devices
New user interface with enhanced usability improvements
New smart toolbar and keyboard
Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
Compatible with iOS 10
This is by far the worst app I have ever encountered. You can not login and if you can you’re very lucky. The keyboard doesn’t pop up to login. It’s incredibly small. I can’t imagine people operating this on a non plus phone.
It’s the same access from a desktop or laptop. There is no difference which is terrible because the laptop version is marginally better.
I’m really not sure why schools pay for this.
We’d be better off using GoogleClassroom and doing everything the old fashion way.
works fine on iphone
I have an iPhone 7 S and it took me all of 10 seconds to get into the app and get into my church’s records so I think some of the poor reviews might be user issues. it’s small and inconvenient to work on anything other than a computer and my iPhone screen is small but I would only use this if I absolutely couldn’t get to my computer for some reason.
NOT A MOBILE FRIENDLY APP
This is basically the same screen you see on the laptop. Very small and hard to navigate on your phone or iPad. I expected more since we pay a monthly fee for ACS. They could at least provide users with a decent mobile app version.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Acs Technologies On Demand Download For Mac Free
Acs Technologies On Demand Download For Mac Mac
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.